Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

2 Likes

Holy shit D J moore.

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON. YOU JUST COST US THE WIN.

4 Likes

One of the greatest plays I’ve ever seen ruined. Wow.

2 Likes

Kicker will have a envelop of money in locker after game that says “thanks. — management”

Does anyone want to lead the NFC South?

This is a game just not destined for the Panthers.

1 Like

I am blaming Moore for this loss.

Yes a lot of things happened after, but this game was in the bag with 12 seconds left if he just keeps his helmet on. He can do whatever stupid celebration dance he wants.

3 Likes

First time I ever saw a player win the game and lose the game all in the same play.
Also, a 33 yard field goal should be a gimme.

My decision to actually watch the Panthers today was about as poor as Moore’s decision to take off this damned helmet.

1 Like

Unfreaking believable way to lose a game twice.

I will be the one to say it…i looked up the NFL rulebook and it says you cant take your helmet off on the “field of play”…if you watch the replay, he was out of bounds behind the end zone when the helmet came off. That is NOT on the field of play anymore than the sideline is…So, Technically, i think they got it wrong, but I understand the,"spirit " of the rule as well.

Interesting. If that’s the case, all we will get is a sorry we screwed up unfortunately

I’m confused. We don’t wanna win right?

I always want to win. If Panthers had won, they would be leading the division.

3 Likes

Mtv Awards GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

clt says damnit DJ!

He was out of the end zone when he took off the helmet and then returned to the end zone with helmet off. Obviously, I don’t know the nuances of the rule, but he may have got away with it if he put his helmet back on or returned to the bench area without crossing into the field of play. Refs have discretion to call that penalty and IMO they were in no mood all day to do us favors.

Freakin’ kicker should be able to make that extra point anyway or the field goal he missed in overtime.

1 Like

I agree with you, but it looked like the flag was thrown before he crossed the back edge of the end zone.

1 Like
2 Likes