Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

Is there an echo in here? :slight_smile:

I criticized this guy early in the season. I was wrong.

2 Likes

Amazon Goat GIF by NFL On Prime Video

1 Like
1 Like

This trade offer is causing quite a lot of debate. I like Burns, but he is going to command well over $20 million now, and I’m not sure he is worth that.

This deal would have been a great deal for the NEXT coach / GM, which is probably why Fitt didn’t do it

1 Like

If you can get 2 1sts and a 2nd for an undersized DE who has trouble against the run and teams always run at him then I think you have to take it. This reeks of a non football decision.

4 Likes

Hi, my name is BurritoSlayer and I have a problem. I have had this problem for many years. I generally pull for football teams that score less than the team they are playing. My favorite saying used to be wait til next year. I have since stopped using such nonsense statements

2 Likes

Jerry Richardson is a good man. He ain’t perfect, but this type of stuff is getting to be constant under hedgehog Tepper.

Actually, I need to retract the above. I went back and read about Jerry. I cannot endorse the alleged behavior as to warrant calling Jerry a good man. That’s shit, if true, and some must, is creepy and bad.

And nfl games aren’t cheap as a fan. That should never happen in the nfl even for terrible teams. It’s next level suckiness.

That’s a whole new level of ugly.

2 Likes

Reminds me of yesterday’s s***fest.
Back in the running for the number one pick. Oh joy.

And he’s still making mad money, screwing the fans and will ask the city to help foot the bill for a new arena so that he can make more money thereby screwing the fans at citizens.

The @nfl is really a sickness this country needs to shake.

OOH. You said the quiet part out loud.

Yes, and perhaps ALL major leagues sports are indeed worthy of such derision.

1 Like

Yup. At least with premier league soccer the club won’t ever threaten to move.