Carolina Panthers šŸˆā€ā¬›

clt says wilks did a nice job but he isnā€™t the head coach for the future.

1 Like
1 Like

I keep hearing how Wilks isnā€™t the coach of the futureā€¦ well who is? I donā€™t trust Tepper to make a better higher than Wilks right now, we are closer to getting a Rhule 2.0 than the next Bilichickā€¦ at least with Wilks you know the team will be run well and we will play with professionalism. Plus he wants the job, donā€™t give me Sean Payton either, he aenā€™t coming hereā€¦

1 Like

I agree, but CMAC has been awesome at San Fran.

Poor visiting team got some butt hurt over a frozen field. Real grass feels like concrete (not cement idiot) when itā€™s frozen too. I have always hated that they replaced the Panthers grass with turf. Terrible decision

Henderson should be immediately cut and never ever be seen in a Panthers uniform. His abilities and performance are way below nfl standards and his incompetence cost us the game yesterday. Not to mention Darnoldā€™s three turnovers. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Think you mean CJ Henderson. Anderson is already gone.

1 Like
1 Like

Confused Steve Kerr GIF by NBA

Napoleon Dynamite Lol GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Interesting that the Panthers get the CLTFC radio guy to refute the Upstate report. Hmmā€¦

clt says thank goodness she made it to the game,

1 Like

They were talking about this on the Panthers message board that it sounded like bullā€¦

NA I know you used to be in some sort of media job so I donā€™t know the legal rules on this but can someone just make shit up and say ā€œsourceā€ told them and print something? Seems like there is a lot of that going around in the ā€œhave to first to reportā€ world we live in now.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no law against reporting a story from an anonymous source. However, if it does injury to someoneā€™s reputation and isnā€™t true, the offended party can sue (civil court) for slander / libel. I donā€™t think this story is likely to qualify.

If true then Tepper needs to be impeached. Complete.idiot.

1 Like

In the end sheā€™ll be nothing but trouble for cmc. There are hundreds of thousands of women in America that exceed her in all categories.

1 Like

Biff is just creating a farm team for Harbaughā€¦

St Frances ā€”> Charlotte ā€”> Panthers

2 Likes

clt thinks this is a done deal