Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

I’ve been pretty vocal I want to give Wilks a chance but if Tepper get’s Harbaugh to come here I don’t think you can be a Panthers fan and not be happy about that… is he an ass… yes, but the man can coach and showed he can do it in the NFL for the other 49ers.

2 Likes

Report: Panthers to interview Caldwell, Reich

I really like this guy.

So from what I’ve read panthers aren’t All that interested in harbaugh, a coach with success at nfl level, and instead want to go after two guys with less success.

I hate tepper.

1 Like

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

Great win panthers. Really Great. Wonderful. And nice stats. Nothing like a W.

I didn’t realize we only signed Bozeman for a 1 year deal, hope we get him back, he was a great Center this year.

1 Like

Wait we won that game? How?

I turned it off when Darnold threw a pick on our side of the field with about 1:30 to play. Figured it was over.

If the 4 finalist turn out to be Wilks, Caldwell, Reich or Harbaugh, can’t really complain with that list, each has NFL coaching experience at least. I would think Harbaugh and Wilks are 1a and 1b with Reich being third option, but that’s just my opinion.

Blocked a 55 yard field goal, got it on the 45 ish and did enough to get in FG range. Got to give it to Wilks his game management at the end of the game has been pretty damn good.

1 Like

Actually, the Saints kicker missed his last FG attempt, which would likely have won the game for them. Also missed a previous attempt. His name is LUTZ LUTZ LUTZ.

1 Like

Per game recaps, the last Saints FG attempt was blocked.

I wanna know what our record is in the last game of the season where we were already eliminated from making the playoffs. And what our record is overall after being eliminated. This team seems to love to win when it doesn’t matter except hurt the draft pick. The gm needs to figure out how to lose.

1 Like

Should have kept Rhule if losing was the goal.

HMM. TV broadcasters claimed it was missed. Faked me out. Hard to tell on replay if a Panther got a hand on it, but the ball did seem to change trajectory about the line of scrimmage. Anyhow, LUTZ LUTZ LUTZ.

The Panthers official site said we got the 9th pick, after we started making a run for the playoffs a top 3 or 5 pick was not going to happen anyway.

6 teams tied for 7-10 somehow with tie breakers we get the 9th… if we would have went 6-11 maybe we could have gotten the 8th… but at 1 pick isn’t going to make or break a draft… the QB’s this year aren’t as good as last year anyway, regardless lots of decisions to be made about Darnold, Wilks ect…

If we lost today would we have the 7th pick? Not sure who is “worse” when tied with the raiders. My point remains, meaningless wins.