Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What in the world… so give away everything but then try to give some of it back…

Who the heck is this new QB going to throw it too Ian Thomas!! WTF indeed.

1 Like

Stroud is a pretty good lock to be a mid range NFL starter, but Elite is a much bigger risk.

Young has elite talent, but I believe the risk is too big of him spending a huge stretch of his career on IR, which is also too much risk.

We spent luxury car money on a Honda or an Alfa Romero that will break down constantly.

clt says young is 5’9"

tOSU qbs don’t do well in the nfl

this was dum
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

1 Like

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I’m gonna say 90% of this being very stupid and 10% chance of this being good.

This years first round is just trading correct? So it’s one 1st rounder and two 2nd rounders… and DJ Moore.

Believe it’s this year and next year for both 1st and 2nd rounders.

If you make that trade shouldn’t you know exactly who you want?

1 Like

Agreed…you don’t make that trade unless you know exactly what you want to do with it. Because…all of the talent and draft capital you are giving up has to be justified by what you believe you are getting in return.

To give all of that up just for the sake of holding the pick would be pretty careless and not very intelligent.

1 Like

You have to act like you could draft anyone to make someone who wants a players give a lot

Every sports team in Charlotte is perpetually stepping on rakes.

3 Likes

From the ESPN article

“The Bears will receive Carolina’s first-round selection at No. 9, the 61st pick (late second round), a 2024 first-round selection and a 2025 second-round pick, according to Schefter.”

So not as horrible as I thought, we don’t get a first round next year abut do get one in 2025… still think it’s to much and would have rather waited till draft night to see how it all shook out, still might have been able to get Levis without giving up as much…

Quarterbacks are everything in this league. Time to break the losing cycle and take a leap of faith. This is going to be a fun ride.

Was always classy. And I’m kinda tired of people bashing him for low TD totals when we kept running bad QBs or porous OL out there. If Fields is worth a damn, he is gonna flourish in Chicago.

2 Likes