Carolina Panthers šŸˆā€ā¬›

Fields doesnā€™t have it as a passer - another bad QB for Moore.

Love DJ and hate to see him go. But Iā€™ll never forget his boneheaded helmet removal infraction that cost us a sure win in atl.

Iā€™m sorryā€¦ But this replyā€¦ Chefā€™s kiss.

1 Like

For fucks sake just draft the qb you believe in the most. Donā€™t overcomplicate this by thinking youā€™re the smartest man in the room, because itā€™s clear youā€™re not.

2 Likes

They are clearly not.

You donā€™t trade up and give up that much capital if there is not an Andrew Luck to go get.

If you gave up all of that just to have the pickā€¦without any certainty at all of what you plan to do with itā€¦youā€™re a dumbass.

2 Likes

At some point Tepper and Reich are just going to have to come to an agreement on who to pick. Have until April 27th to reach a consensus.

In this situation Iā€™ll wait to see what happens before I think the Panthers made another shitty deal. There are stupider teams than the panthers desperate for qb.

2 Likes

Precisely. Panthers have control of the draft now. Chicago traded up from 3 to 2 to take Trubisky (LOL) in 2017. Panthers need to keep putting rumors out there - if a team is desperate enough, they can potentially reap rewards while still getting their guy.

clt says trade back down to 4-5 and get the kentucky qb with the big arm

Still confused how this would even go down, if we are ok with any of the top 3 QBā€™s why the hell did we give up so much to go to number 1, why didnā€™t we just wait it out and see what other teams do then try to get top 3.

Iā€™m with cibik02, I guess we should wait a month to see how it all pans out but moving up then moving back reeks of ā€œI donā€™t know what Iā€™m doingā€ā€¦

I saw the articles about how we are keeping Shaq for the next two years, but I didnā€™t see how much we actually saved on the cap this year by restructuring, did anyone else?

Just draft Kenny Pickett. Oh yeah, that was last year

Just draft CJ Stroud. Thatā€™s this year.

2 Likes

Now that we have made the deal, I am drafting Stroud.

They need to hit free agency though and find him some wideouts. I also specifically want to draft Jalin Hyatt which probably out of our reach even in a trade up scenario.

Iā€™d love them to get Hopkins. How washed up is Theilen?

Tepper needs to STFU.

3 Likes

If Bryce Young was Stroudā€™s size then Chicago does not trade the pick and drafts him themselves.

Stroud has the measurables and accuracy. Hopefully Houston trades up for Young and we can recoup some 2ndā€™s back.

1 Like

Panthers, Shy Tuttle agree to deal

1 Like

Donā€™t draft Stroud. Thereā€™s never been an OSU QB thatā€™s ever been worth a damn in the NFL. Not one