CFIS INFO

Hey guys. Need a couple things for the registration today. nothing terribly hard, but since I am at work.

We need an organization phone #
We need an organization email addy.

Could someone help a brother out ( i cant view webbased emaill sites at work) and make an account at google or yahoo with the CFIS or Ninernation in the name?

Also, I dont know about using a phone number… Im going to get in touch with ed and see if we can use his school Vmail. other wise I guess we’ll just make a number up or something… or if someone wants to lend us use of a vmail.

and I need phone numbers from (I was told the phone numbers were optional, but on the registration page they are required)

Feltis
WBniner
Noreaster.

Please PM these to me. If I dont get them today, im gonna make em up.

Also I need an email addy from
GotLutz

Other then that, we are good to go boys.

if you need a gmail invite give me you email and you can create an email address.

also if i know a student that would want to join how do they ?

if you need a gmail invite give me you email and you can create an email address.

also if i know a student that would want to join how do they ?

i’m working on the gmail account…sent myself an invite

If a student would like to join, they can either post here, or wait untill we have the new email set up, and just send an email requesting to join. Then we will reply requesting some info probably. So let me know how he would like to join.

[COLOR=#006633]Registration Complete![/COLOR]
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Thank you for completing the online registration. You will receive a confirmation email detailing the next step in the registration process.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Dear Mandeep Gill, [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thank you! Your student organization or honor society has registered information on the student organizations website for the 2006-2007 academic year.
An e-mail will be sent to your advisor asking for confirmation of his or her commitment to advising your organization. Your advisor will need to respond to this e-mail to indicate acceptance or denial of this responsibility. Please follow up with your advisor to ensure that he or she responds promptly!
Additionally, all student organizations and honor societies are asked to submit an electronic version of the group’s constitution to be posted on the student organizations website, [URL=http://studentorgs.uncc.edu/][COLOR=#660099]http://studentorgs.uncc.edu[/COLOR][/URL]. Please e-mail an updated copy of your organization’s constitution in Microsoft Word format to [URL=""][COLOR=#0000ff]studentorgs@email.uncc.edu[/COLOR][/URL]. If you have already uploaded your con stitution while completing the registration process, please disregard this instruction.
We encourage you to frequently check the student organizations website for important updates and resources available to registered student groups. If you have questions, feel free to contact the Office of Student Activities. Please look for future correspondence regarding your student organization’s registration.

Thanks![SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]hmmm… really thought they said the SGA would be more involved with this. Oh well. Pop open the champagne![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]hmmm... really thought they said the SGA would be more involved with this. Oh well. Pop open the champagne![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Easy as stealing a lollipop from a college student! Sorry, Gill. I had to toss it out there!

^^ LoL ^^

Anyone interested in joining can send an email to CharlotteFootball@gmail.com.

Also I need an email addy from GotLutz

jsulahry@uncc.edu

I guess at it lutz. I got it right :wink:

[B][U][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]■ New Organizations Registered[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Bass Rats[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen][B]Charlotte Football Initiative Students[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]T.I.A.R.A., Official Interest Group of Mu Sigma Upsilon[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]UNCC Choirs[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Unrestricted[/SIZE][/FONT]

Best way to help the organization get a running start…
Nominate some of your members for the SGA with College Football as a platform:

[URL=http://www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2006/08/28/News/Sga-Nominations.Open.Candidates.Sought-2240596.shtml?norewrite200609011036&sourcedomain=www.nineronline.com]http://www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2006/08/28/News/Sga-Nominations.Open.Candidates.Sought-2240596.shtml?norewrite200609011036&sourcedomain=www.nineronline.com[/URL]

Open Positions: Fall 2007

Freshman Class President

Sophomore Class President

Junior Class President

Senior Class President

4 At-Large Seats

4 Freshman At-Large seats

1 Resident Student Association seat

2 College of Architecture seats

2 College of Arts and Sciences seats

3 College of Business seats

1 College of Engineering seats

3 College of Education seats

1 Health and Human Services seat

2 Information Technology seats

That would be nice. Anyone have the spare time to do it? I’ll nominate you

All you need to be a senator is be available on Tues Thur @5pm and want a football team.

what seat would be used? The at large?

what would be awesome is at homecoming we could get a member of the court to be represented by CFI

even better is the fact we can continuously harass the rest of the student goverment with notions for a football team ;)!!!

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Dear Mandeep Gill, [/SIZE][/FONT]
Congratulations! Your student organization or honor society has successfully completed all the steps necessary to be officially registered at UNC Charlotte for the current academic year. Your student organization or honor society will now be included on the student organizations website, [URL=http://studentorgs.uncc.edu/][COLOR=#660099]http://studentorgs.uncc.edu[/COLOR][/URL], and will be afforded the many benefits of being recognized on campus.
Please note that registration is an annual process and your student organization or honor society will need to complete the existing registration procedures each Fall. Additionally, it would be very helpful if you kept the Office of Student Activities up to date on any officer or advisor changes; you can download a Change of Officer or Advisor Form from the student organizations website.
The Office of Student Activities is here to help with all your organization’s needs and inquiries. Pl ease feel free to contact us or stop by the Student Association Complex, 369 Cone University Center for more information.
We wish you only the best in your student organization or honor society endeavors! Have a great year!

so what is first on the agenda Gill?