Chants for Wednesday

To a certain extent, I have a lot of respect for Coach Chaney.

Who hasn’t gotten peeved at St. Joe’s illegal screens and who hasn’t threatened to kill John Calipari? Chaney simply acts upon things that the rest of us only fantasize about.

that doesn’t make them right though survivor. he deserves to get hell from loyal niner nation and hell he will get.

LoL

btw Ingram was the goon that Chaney sent in.

Here’s one that harkons back to the old A10:

btw Ingram was the goon that Chaney sent in.

You’re asking us to heckle a walk-on?

I think the goon chant is stupid. It was just a big mistake that got out of hand, Chaney even suspended himself for the rest of the season I believe. I think it would be in bad taste. Surely there are more creative chants.

dude are you kidding me. he suspended himself for one game. their athletic department suspended him for the rest of the season which was still only three games.

[SIZE=2]After the game, Chaney defended his decision to send his “goons” in to battle. “That’s what happens”, Chaney said. “When I see something wrong, I try to right it. I’m not worried about it. We don’t have any recourse. When you do it to me, I do it back to you.” In fact, a few days before the game was even played, Chaney complained about “illegal screens” by St. Joe’s and said he will send in “one of my goons and have him run through one of those guys and chop him in the neck or something.”[/SIZE]

chaney ment for that player to be taken out. he acted on the heat of the game and then apologized about it the next day in hopes of getting a less severe punishment. the guy is a joke and he’s old and doesn’t know how to win without cheating. what chaney had done was intentional and he shall receive the wrathe of halton arena not matter what you think gtfo.

I thought he suspended himself for 1 game.

I still cant get over that name… Ingram…

Here's one that harkons back to the old A10:

Forget handing out pieces of paper with chants on them. Just hand out pieces of paper in the shape of a Calipari mask - complete with eyeholes. It could cause the old man to go completely mad. Hell, [SIZE=3]I [/SIZE][SIZE=2]might go on a murderous rampage if I saw a hundred John Caliparies in the crowd.[/SIZE]

SEND IN THE GOONS! Thats the chant! Everytime he gets mad at a ref or something.

awesome…spread the word around like crazy.

GOtta make a sign. someone sitting down at the bottom.

Since Chaney tends to lash out against people who simply annoy the rest of us, I’m thinking Dax should stay far, far away from Coach Chaney. :smile:

The goon thing is dumb. Plain and simple. Go after Chaney for his owl looks and his short fuse. Yes last year he acted like a thug and sent in a thug. He made a MISTAKE (yes Dax it was a mistake) and he has admitted it. All of us has gotten upset and done something stupid in retrospect. Should he had been fired or worse, more than likely but the school kept him. THE GOON THING WILL JUST GET CHARLOTTE A BAD NAME.

it would be a mistake if it hasn’t happened over and over again. [SIZE=2]In 1984, he grabbed George Washington coach Gerry Gimelstob by the throat because he didn?t like what one of GW?s players were doing. In 1993 before Temple?s game with Michigan?s Fab Five, during a news conference he asked his center William Cunningham if he was “going to attack Chris Webber.” The game was a brutal ugly mess that Michigan eventually won.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]In fact, a few days before the game was even played, Chaney complained about “illegal screens” by St. Joe’s and said he will send in “one of my goons and have him run through one of those guys and chop him in the neck or something.”[/SIZE]

If he had apologized, for making just a mistake fine, but saying that (above) if asking for it. Making fun of a coach for his looks, I think that will make us look bad.

BTW whats this I hear about someone handing out towels before the game against temple?

Who would win in a fight between Lutz and Chaney?

All the male students should wear tacky-looking, loose-fitting ties over their GREEN t-shirts.

lutz definitely because lutz will rip cheney’s brittle arms off and beat the crap out of him with it.