Chants for Wednesday

Makie this sign!

the goon chant is stupid

I never see Chaney on TV anymore saying his famous motto of “Give a hoot, don’t pollute.”

“Coach Chaney, How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?”

the band should dress up as Hooter girls

This is definitely the worst, most classless thread ever.

If you decry other teams chanting DUI to Curtis, how can you then turn around and chant Goon at John Cheney?

They are both mistakes, yet one was potentially life-threatening.

The hypocrisy is out of control in this thread.

If you chant Goon at the game on Wednesday, I hope the rest of the crowd boos you all down. I certainly will. Or I hope they start a “Get Some Class” chant.

… Goons is bad?
DUI wasnt even related to the game.
Sending goons out to hurt players… thats bad

I’ve never been one for personal attacks, especially directed towards a Hall of Fame coach. The best approach here is to go after the idea that Chaney didn’t know who Charlotte was.

I've never been one for personal attacks, especially directed towards a Hall of Fame coach. The best approach here is to go after the idea that Chaney didn't know who Charlotte was.

I concur. It’s best to leave the goon thing to St. Joe’s fans since it doesn’t involve us.

Of course, if Chaney tears off his shirt and starts pummeling Bobby Lutz, then all is fair game. I would pay to see that, btw.

[QUOTE=HP49er;152599]All the male students should wear tacky-looking, loose-fitting ties over their GREEN t-shirts.[/QUOTE]

I like that idea. And I am in total agreement with Brick Tamland.

[QUOTE=survivor45;152611]
Of course, if Chaney tears off his shirt and starts pummeling Bobby Lutz, then all is fair game. I would pay to see that, btw.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I’d drive down if that was on the menu.

[QUOTE=VA49er;152609]I’ve never been one for personal attacks, especially directed towards a Hall of Fame coach. The best approach here is to go after the idea that Chaney didn’t know who Charlotte was.[/QUOTE]

Good idea.

since we are x’ing the goons idea. someone needs to make a sign that says HEY JOHN do you know who we are NOW?

I actually am considering getting a tie and putting some dark make up under my eyes to make it looks like i havent slept in days.

He asked for the goon chant.
I think Chaney could take Lutz.

He certainly would’ve taken Lutz out during the Maryland game. Mark Macon had to hold him back several times.

Sometimes John Chaney looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about John Chaney is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ‘til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’.

Give a hoot, you’re a coot (at John Chaney)

Hall of Shame…Hall of Shame (again for you know who)

Nova’s better (Chant at any Temple fan)

Philly’s Ghetto

Please don’t hurt us (Ok that one might go a little below the belt but it doesn’t involve the goon nor names)

Mardy Collins (clap clap clapclap clap) Quit your bawling (If he complains to refs)

Not a chant really, but for some upcoming game (maybe even next season) we should organize one of the things where everybody holds up a card/paper to make a giant picture. This could be easily done with The Rasterbator http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ In case you don’t know, it’s a site that allows you to take any image and print it out across a huge number of pages (any number you want). The picture is made up of tiny dots, but it actually does look pretty decent at times. Check out the gallery on the site. We should get the 49er logo or something and get it organized.

We could just turn the tables on him witht he whole not knowing charlotte thing… we could chant “Where is Temple?”