Charles Dewhurst - 2006

[b]I am having a hard time seeing how we fit these pieces together. Tatum and Dewhurst are basically the same player (positionwise). I don't know how Ian Anderson is going to fit in the picture now either, but dewhurst and anderson are two kids i havent heard much about at all. (anderson until recently).[/b]

SG- Tatum, SF- Harmon, PF- Beasley…Smith would be Pg and Toombs would be C. That would be a very good starting lineup. Plus I think Dewhurst is more a small forward(at less plays that way).

when does high school bball start?? im down for catchin a few of his games

me too…when does their schedule come out?

jimmy we could car pool down there and have dinner at my rents house i’m sure they wouldn’t mind because we live within a stones throw of latin.

'Don’t think he will be wearing #33 for the Niners… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea look’s like he’ll be finding a new number :lol:

whenever his games are would any of you all be interested in having a cookout at my parents house? it is 5 minutes from latin’s campus.

for those of you who are confused the cook out will be only for some of the the charlotte latin games.

From first installment of Dewhurst Diary (ninerreport.com):

[b]I'm officially a 49er and it feels great.

The support that I have gotten from friends and parents over the last week and a half has been tremendous.

I was amazed to see how many people knew of my commitment to Charlotte, and how proud they were of me.[/b]

That aboy. I’m sure he would be honored to hear of the dax-family cookout. :smirk:

yeah someone needs to inform him…we could invite him over too

or he might think we are all psycho

Here’s another quote from the article that I liked;

[b]Basketball season starts in November, and since Charlotte Latin is so close to Charlotte I would love for any UNC-C students or fans to come out and see me play.[/b]

Open invitation!!

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Sep 16 2005, 07:55 AM [b] Here's another quote from the article that I liked;
[b]Basketball season starts in November, and since Charlotte Latin is so close to Charlotte I would love for any UNC-C students or fans to come out and see me play.[/b]

Open invitation!! [/b]

UNC-C! Geez, will that damned hyphen ever disappear?! :rolleyes: <_<

i’m just gonna keep posting about it…if you are interested PM so i can get a general idea of who all is going

I’m deftly down for catchin Dewhurst in action once their season starts up! I wonder how he’d feel if we got a massive group of people to show up decked out in Niners gear…

thats the idea…want him to feel like charlotte was the best choice

keep us posted on the games…

i have to find the schedule first

High school ball probly wont pick up til early November…

Dewhurst will be playing in the Bojangles’ Shootout on his home court at Charlotte Latin, December 29-31.

the offer still stands if anyone wants to have a cook out at my parents house let me know for any of the games.

The boys varsity plays at Hickory Grove Baptist on the 15th, they then play at home on the 17th. Me enginniner and 49ertacia are looking to go to the game Tues night.

Here is the schedule i have from their site.

http://mylatin.charlottelatin.org/athletics/schedules/pubdefault.asp