Charles Dewhurst - 2006

Hello? Game tonight at Hickory grove, anyone gonna be there? I know we play tonight but i am kinda burned out of the radio and lutz.

I went to the game at hickory grove on Tuesday night. Kid had been sick for a few days, out of school sick. Played first 4 min or so, had some rebounds, a steal and 2 points. He had a nice drive to the basket, crashed the boards really well. I am looking foward to watching him play healthy. He sat down and never came back in due to not feeling well. Latin looked good, if he is their best player, we are getting an amazing kid. They have a PG #24 that is athletic as all, has been unable to play in summer leagues so his stock isnt high. They have other guys that can knock down some shots. They have a freshman center, 22, that would beast iti. I think he is probably only 6-8 (but so was iti :slight_smile: ) but has a good shot, smart player, and crashes boards. cant find a box score for last nights game. Their next game is next Tues at Latin.

The center you are talking about is I believe David Chadwick Jr.

Game tom. is against Cannon School of Concord. They have some very talented players.

He scored 25 the other night but then not in boxscore in last nights game. Langston Wertz did say he was ill during the first game.

Had about 21 tonight against Cannon. Latin won by about 8. Cannon is going to be one of the best teams in the area/state in a few years if all their key players stay.

Btw- Dewhurst didn’t play last night against Kings Mt.

Saw Charles there last night with another recruit…does anyone know who that kid was? I hope these two guys realize that we just had a VERY POOR shooting night, and it was not and is not a reflection of our overall program. If we hit 30% I think we win, and that in itself is sad.

dewhurst really looked bored last night

i hear from a kid that played against him last year in high school that he can really shoot the ball…which we seem to need right about now

We had recruits there last night?.. ouch

Dewhurst scored 37 in a loss to Hunter Huss.

Dewhurst scored 37 in a loss to Hunter Huss.

any more details?

I just saw the boxscore in the Observer. Latin outscored them by double in the 4th qtr so I assume Dewhurst got hot late.

anyone going to the Dell Curry Classic?

when is it?

when is it?

google Dell curry foundation, and there is a link on there. Dewhurst plays at 9 in the morning, yuck, on Thursday. There is a PDF schedule in there somewhere.

[URL=http://www.dellcurryfoundation.com/2005-06_Tourney_Schedule.pdf]Link.[/URL]

i might be in attendance…if you see me say hi.

yea i was at the game. dehurst had 12 or 14 not really sure. he had like 5 or 6 rebounds. Passed the ball well. didn’t turn it over. played phenominal defense.

did they win?

yea 68-67 paranoma hit a last second 3 point shot to put them up by 1

Dewhurst scored 35 on Friday night and 26 Saturday afternoon. Any game reports?