Charlotte 49er B-Ball Figures

Hey guys,

This is a little side project I have been working on for a while. They are custom Niner figures made from the McFarlane NBA Line. I apologize for the size of the pic, and crudiness of my camera. Hope you enjoy, it was very fun to work on.

Series 1

Johnson

Withers

White

Thomas

Basden

Stephens

More to come!

Series 2

Alexander

Plavich

Brown

Maxwell

Williams

Diego

Series 3

Zimmerman

Clemmons

Dinkins

Coley

Lang

Goldwire

I want to do more, just need some space.

That’s outstanding!

Too bad the CUSA logos on the uniforms made me nostalgic and sad :sad:

Those are amazing.

Where’s Antwon Coleman?

Dude!! Those are amazing!! I want them!

My jaw is dropped. I can’t close it.

Those are well done.

Just an observation or two and its no reflection on your work…damn, we’ve had a hellova lot of different uniform styles and I don’t miss the And1 unis.

wow very impressive!!!

ummmm I hate you! My jealousy level has never been so high!:weep:

Hey guys,

This is a little side project I have been working on for a while. They are custom Niner figures made from the McFarlane NBA Line. I apologize for the size of the pic, and crudiness of my camera. Hope you enjoy, it was very fun to work on.

Series 1

I’m confused. Did you make these or buy them? If you bought them, who in the world was selling them?

Wow, that is impressive!!! I want one; reminds me of the bobble-heads promotion at games a few years ago but only better!!!

I do think these are incredible. You have some real talent. And time.

My one critique is that the Plavich figure should just be shooting. I don’t think I ever saw him dribble the ball. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome work, lots of memories there!

[QUOTE=J Felt;407099]I do think these are incredible. You have some real talent. And time.

My one critique is that the Plavich figure should just be shooting. I don’t think I ever saw him dribble the ball. :-P[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the feedback. And yes, unfortunately the only base figure McFarlane has made of a white guy that would look anything like Plav, was Jason “White Chocolate” Williams, so he is dribbling. The Jobey was a Reggie Miller.

For those wondering, Todd McFarlane (creator of Spawn Comics) makes figures based on the the various pro sports leagues. So I took his base figures, created package inserts and painted the figures to resemble 49ers of the past (i.e. Withers is Garnett, Basden is Shawn Marion, Demon is Gary Payton, etc.)

I have a few more I am going to make, just need to fill out an entire Series. I have made an Ian, and EJ Drayton is next. I have a base figure to make Galen Young, and probably Lamont Mack.

JP

These are awesome!!! How long did it take you to make all of these??

:wow: wow. That is a nice little hobby you have there.

these are unbelievable! definitely some mega talent you have there. :49ers:

You should totally make/sell these. Contact Nick at 49erfanatics.com if you want someone to sell them for you! That would be AWESOME!