Charlotte 49ers Bobbleheads

No one ever answered me. Is it a young version of Jeff Mullins? For the life of me I cannot figure out who it is.[/quote]

Huggy Bear

No one ever answered me. Is it a young version of Jeff Mullins? For the life of me I cannot figure out who it is.[/quote]

Huggy Bear[/quote]

Ah ok I was thinking that’s probably who it was after seeing 89’s comments.

Huggy Bear[/quote]

You’ve won a beer or twelve the next time I run into you. And, we could take the thug huggins out to the backyard for target shooting. ;D

[quote=“X-49er, post:2, topic:15893”]In order of production as best as I can remember:

Cedric Maxwell
Bobby Lutz
Jobey Thomas
Norm The Niner
Henry Williams
Diego Guevara
Jarvis Lang
DeMarco Johnson
Eddie Basden

There is also the non-basketball bobblehead of Clay Aiken. If you want that one I think I can arrange a good price for it.[/quote]

Are these all of the bobbleheads? I finally have a complete set sans Clay Aiken (sold it on eBay the year of for $40).

I guess you can add the new Norm to the list.

Well, if you’re including Clay Aiken in the “complete set,” you need to include the Katie Meier one.

Okay, I’ll take Clay back.

My Clay Aiken bobblehead is still in the box in the closet. I’m waiting for him to be popular again so I can unload it. Maybe that cheerleader that was gushing over him the night he sang at the ECU game will purchase my bobblehead.

I don’t have the Katie Meier bobblehead or the new Norm.

What’s the deal with the new Norm? Do you have to open a checking account or pay an ATM fee to get it at the fraction bank station?

That is funny right there.

When I got mine it was through spinning the wheel. They’re also giving them away if you find a business card under your seat in Halton.

I bet they’ll give them away freely at the Duquesne game, though.

When I got mine it was through spinning the wheel. They’re also giving them away if you find a business card under your seat in Halton.

I bet they’ll give them away freely at the Duquesne game, though.[/quote]

Thanks. Gonna try to get my 3 year old one. I think he would just rather spin that wheel than actually get a prize. He got to do spin it at one of the early season games, and now wants to do it at every game.

I bet they’ll give them away freely at the Duquesne game, though.[/quote]

They gave them away to all who showed up for at a Women’s game several weeks ago…that’s how I gots mine.

Missing the most valuable one…lol.

I keep that one in the vault

Clay Akin?

Next to the hair doll? :grin:

Do you have a Sanchez or Marcus West?

1 Like

Still can’t believe we had a Mark Price who did absolutely nothing for this program.

2 Likes