Charlotte 49ers Bobbleheads

Well I would like to thank everyone who assisted as I have now secured every bobblehead produced by UNCC and have a complete collection, except for Mr. Aiken. I'm really not to concerned about that one, but if anyone has an extra I would get it just to complete the collection. My Bobblehead display is awesome I must add. If anyone needs a display case let me know as this guy did great work!

Hey ninersfan99, glad you got them all, can we get some pics of them in the case, would be sweet to see.

Well I would like to thank everyone who assisted as I have now secured every bobblehead produced by UNCC and have a complete collection, except for Mr. Aiken. I'm really not to concerned about that one, but if anyone has an extra I would get it just to complete the collection. My Bobblehead display is awesome I must add. If anyone needs a display case let me know as this guy did great work!

Since youā€™re extending THANKS ā€¦ Iā€™d like to say THANK YOU to John George in the AD who hooked me w/some of the extra bobbleheads they had left from when they gave them awayā€¦ JOHN GEORGE IS THE MAN!!!.. Plus heā€™s always open to student ideas for the team and promotions so feel free to email him.

Display case??? Dude. Get some pics up!

Since you're extending THANKS ... I'd like to say THANK YOU to John George in the AD who hooked me w/some of the extra bobbleheads they had left from when they gave them away... JOHN GEORGE IS THE MAN!!!!!!... Plus he's always open to student ideas for the team and promotions so feel free to email him.

It was a shame they didnā€™t give out Goldwire Bobbleheads today on senior day. Hopefully they will come, it wouldnā€™t be complete without Mr. Goldwire!

I will get some pictures, but donā€™t hold your breath as it may take a while since I will have to get my wife to take them since Iā€™m not overly computer brilliant!

It was a shame they didn't give out Goldwire Bobbleheads today on senior day. Hopefully they will come, it wouldn't be complete without Mr. Goldwire!

I will get some pictures, but donā€™t hold your breath as it may take a while since I will have to get my wife to take them since Iā€™m not overly computer brilliant!

I suggested Goldwire bobbles today but he said the AD is too vested into the pride rewards this year but they would like to look into it.

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;300979]I suggested Goldwire bobbles today but he said the AD is too vested into the pride rewards this year but they would like to look into it.[/QUOTE]

Donā€™t see why they canā€™t integrate the two together.

Proposal for 08-09 season

attend X number of games receive t-shirt
attend Y number of games receive Goldwire bobblehead
attend Z number of games receive Halton Arena scale model

I have 6 bobbleheads: 3 Basden and 3 Johnson, anyone interested?

But, my favorite Niner of all time is still . . . . .

Well, at least you didnā€™t forgetā€¦

Awesome collection dude.

Very cool display set.

[quote=ā€œeason49, post:50, topic:15893ā€]Very cool display set.[/quote][quote=ā€œkevinharbin, post:49, topic:15893ā€]Well, at least you didnā€™t forgetā€¦

Awesome collection dude.[/quote]

Thanks guys! I think my collection is still missing a few important one such as Jeff Mullins, Byron Dinkins , Charles Hayward, Sean Colson, Leemire Goldwire, . Which Iā€™m sure you guys can come up with quite a few more. . . If thereā€™s a way, the sponsors need to continue passing out bobbleheads instead of T-shirts, donā€™t you think?

[quote=ā€œNiner89, post:51, topic:15893ā€][quote=ā€œeason49, post:50, topic:15893ā€]Very cool display set.[/quote][quote=ā€œkevinharbin, post:49, topic:15893ā€]Well, at least you didnā€™t forgetā€¦

Awesome collection dude.[/quote]

Thanks guys! I think my collection is still missing a few important one such as Jeff Mullins, Byron Dinkins , Charles Hayward, Sean Colson, Leemire Goldwire, . Which Iā€™m sure you guys can come up with quite a few more. . . If thereā€™s a way, the sponsors need to continue passing out bobbleheads instead of T-shirts, donā€™t you think?[/quote]

Those bobbleheads were a great promotion. I would love to add more Niner greats to my collection. One each year would be great.

Who is the guy in between eddie and jobey?? Iā€™ve never seen that one before. I have all the others.

Really need to make one of Karen Aston!

[quote=ā€œhky49er, post:54, topic:15893ā€]Really need to make one of Karen Aston![/quote] When was the last new bobblehead doll? If the AD ever gets a new sponsor, Iā€™d say Coach Aston would be more than worthy to be the first to be ā€œbobbledā€.

anyone have a extra demarco johnson bobble? will pay

Youā€™re kidding with me, right? ;D

I was just messing with you Skoddy. It was given to me the last game Cinci was in Charlotte along with a Bearcat hoodies. I save it for the next time I need a target at the range. :smiley:
So go on, take a wild guess whoā€™s that ugly fellow. . . .

Norm is the only one whom looks like himself.

Iā€™ve got Demarco on the dashboard of my car.

Iā€™d love to have Eddie thoughā€¦ really, anybody that doesnā€™t have the ā€œUNCā€ on the jersey.

No one ever answered me. Is it a young version of Jeff Mullins? For the life of me I cannot figure out who it is.