Charlotte at Temple

They lost a lot of seniors so they are not as formidable as last year. Their record also looks a lot like use too.

• A double score loss to a perennial under-preforming FBS. (Army vs EMU)

• A convincing win over and FCS school. (Stony Brook vs Elon)

• A loss at a top level P5 school. (Penn St. vs LVille) Although the score here looks like a much better game than ours.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:1, topic:30537”]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Temple_Owls_football_team

They lost a lot of seniors so they are not as formidable as last year. Their record also looks a lot like use too.

• A loss at a top level P5 school. (Penn St. vs LVille) Although the score here looks like a much better game than ours.[/quote]While all of this is true, and I agree on paper this looks like it should be a decent matchup, does anyone out there actually believe there’s any chance of the Niners pulling off an upset in Philly next week? I’ll just be happy if it’s not another embarrassing blowout loss.

Don’t have a lot of optimism that we beat them on the road. All dependent if the offense can get their act together.

Temple -28 1/2 opening line.

[quote=“D-Niner, post:2, topic:30537”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:1, topic:30537”]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Temple_Owls_football_team

• A loss at a top level P5 school. (Penn St. vs LVille) Although the score here looks like a much better game than ours.[/quote]While all of this is true, and I agree on paper this looks like it should be a decent matchup, does anyone out there actually believe there’s any chance of the Niners pulling off an upset in Philly next week? I’ll just be happy if it’s not another embarrassing blowout loss.[/quote]

This.

I’ll admit I’m a fairly cynical person, so maybe thats part of it; but I just don’t see us doing anything to keep it close.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:1, topic:30537”]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Temple_Owls_football_team

- A double score loss to a perennial under-preforming FBS. (Army vs EMU)

• A loss at a top level P5 school. (Penn St. vs LVille) Although the score here looks like a much better game than ours.[/quote]

Don’t look now, but Army is in the ORV category…

clt hopes we score.

YIKES!

YIKES![/quote]

Well who can blame Vegas after EMU. They were only a 3.5 favorite.

Temple 47
Charlotte 10

I’d take temple and the points.

clt asks how do we watch this? cusa tv and then link to tv?

WCCB

clt says thanks. missed the observer preview.

100% taking Temple and the points all day. Line at -27 Temple now, I think itll be like 42-10 Temple or something along those lines.

Don’t?

Richard Walker ‏@JRWalk22
Covington (knee), Winchester (shoulder), Phillips (hamstring), NDavis (back) and Bolus (knee) all expected to play at Temple on Saturday

30-24 Temple - I know I am going against the grain on this.

Are the Jack and Cokes flowing early today?

We win, mark it down.