Charlotte @ FAU 1/22 7PM; 1/23 4PM - both ESPN+

What’s is so frustrating is we are seeing the same issues game after game.

5 Likes

clt says today’s game is going to be a blowout. Not sure for who yet.

1 Like

QUIT CALLING IN WE HAVE A WINNER!! Congratulations Ninermac
 .Johnny tell him what he has won
an in over his head HC with a contract like an anchor around our programs neck thru 2026!

1 Like

Niners really are inconsistent in a consistent way. It’s a clear pattern, 2nd half with 12 minutes to go or so, we stop making plays and other team goes on a run. It’s not the end of the game, so I don’t think it’s just nerves. I would guess they’re getting tired, and they have some defensive lapses, which leads to more pressure on the offense.

We do seem to have a pretty short rotation. A lot of guys on the bench who can’t play or aren’t put in for whatever reason.

So we’ll win today by 15+ points?

Welp, apparently we aren’t deep enough yet for Sanchez to be comfortable with playing up tempo offense.
Not sure I agree with that.
FAU did a better job than us, for sure, with playing time distribution, Hopefully, that #11 has a tired arm today from draining those damned 3 point shots in the second half and overtime.

Mark me down. We will go on a run the rest of the season. We may win out. If we deepen the bench, rotate players, and maintain our confidence, the rest of the season will be fun. Don’t give up yet.

1 Like

arrested development what GIF

I used to be like you

2 Likes

Coach?

He just hasn’t been kicked in the nuts by the program enough times yet I suppose.

Shepherd is a real, real problem that needs to be fixed !
He needs about 12 minutes a game
off the bench.

1 Like

Fan since '86. Been kicked plenty of times. I feel the pain, trust me. I just remember how it used to taste. I believe our best days are still in front of us
but I am tired of being patient. We need some excitement now.

I refuse to let this team take anymore of my energy. It is emotionally exhausting trying to keep up with this team. I will check scores after the game but I will not allow myself to get my hopes up any longer.

1 Like

Shut up

You do you. I’m no longer going to invest my time. I’ll check the score.

An ugly win is a lot better than an ugly loss, but it is still ugly.

EsdBX8vUwAALZdf

Coach Mullins was our good luck charm today! :clap:

This team is definitely:

jekyll-and-hyde-advertising-squarelogo-1463056358056

5 Likes