Charlotte @ FAU 10/3 4PM ESPNU

Chris Reynolds > Nick Tronti

8 Likes

Weather looks dicey Saturday. 80% chance of rain and thunderstorms.

Is the team on the plane to Florida?

1 Like

already landed per flight tracking

1 Like
1 Like

Itโ€™s still Game Day, right?

1 Like

I canโ€™t get espnu, does anyone know if I can get the game anywhere else?

Do a free trail of Fubo TV and cancel after the free trail.

Or free trial YouTubeTV

Keep in mind we play unt on the u next weekend.

Defense looking good but would have loved those 3 points. We have to keep our foot on their throats.

2 Likes

Watching this team is both depressing and frustrating. I just donโ€™t know what to say or think anymore. Iโ€™ve been watching this team since day one and just canโ€™t see us getting the nod to move to a stronger conference. We are a very inconsistent team and playing like this isnโ€™t going to grow this program. We are being manhandled by a damn team that hasnโ€™t taken a snap this season and with very little practice. Boys and girls, Iโ€™m afraid this is going to be as good as it gets. I hate to say this as a diehard fan but sometimes reality sucks. I hope Iโ€™m wrong and we make a comeback, but Iโ€™m not seeing it right now.

I know that Iโ€™m negative Nancy, however I feel I have the right for now until Iโ€™ve been proving wrong. This is one of a few times, in my opinion, that we are the better team versus FAU and with being so, we need to win these games convincingly and not either lose or squeak out with a win.

Tough game to watch and accept the loss. Bad 3rd quarter.

1 Like

Again, HOW!!!

Did not like the game plan in the third quarter. Glad we responded with a chance to win the game. Still need a lot of work.

New logo is 0-2. Lotโ€™s of โ€˜Happy Feetโ€™.

Do we ever throw it in the end zone! What the hell.

Thatโ€™s a bad loss.

10-0 at half was the problem. Absolutely dominated play but the offensive play calling was just awfulโ€ฆ Cruz didโ€™t help at all.

FAU made adjustments galore at half. We did not. Thatโ€™s your ball game.

Well coached teams donโ€™t lose this game

1 Like

Felt like we were back in the Lambert era. Run the ball almost every second down. Reynolds looked afraid to run. Everything was little 5 yard passes. Threw deep ball three times I can remember. Td in first half, the td that was called back and the one to get tucker deep at end of game. Canโ€™t miss those field goals. Why didnโ€™t we go for 2 to make it 21-18? Conservative offense all day. Dominated the game but gave it away with bad coaching decisions and the turnover.