Charlotte Football Advocacy Group

Met with our Advisor. Great guy, helped out alot. There are some changes pending to the constitution
One other thing is that we have went ahead and named interim staff, to put on paper and serve till we are official and can vote on it. If you really dont want your position, just say so, and someone else can step up.

Interim President
Mann Gill (me)
Interim VP
Will Tate (49or bust)

Treasurer
Junaid (gotlutz)

Secretary is still up for grabs for whoever. Read the constitution for details.

Also here are the student organization members as of now
Me
Kile (luta9er)
Will (49or)
Jason (Jason4like21)
Feltis (Jfelt)
? (noreaster)
Robert
Junaid (GotLutz)

I think a couple more members couldnt hurt. Just need name email and phone number. PM it.

I hope all you guys will come out to the August 2nd meeting of the CFI.

Does Ed have a last name and bio?

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;182690]Does Ed have a last name and bio?[/QUOTE]

Ed Schlichter- Assistant Track Coach

Ed Schlichter joins the 49ers following the conclusion of a very successful collegiate career in 2005 and will assist with cross country and distance events.

In his four years at Charlotte, the Chambersburg, Pa. native garnered seven All- Conference Honors, two in cross country and five in track. As a senior in 2004, he earned All-Region recognition in cross country with the highest finished by any Conference USA competitor. Charlotte’s team MVP, Ed was named Conference USA Athlete of the Year for his efforts during that senior cross country season.

Schlichter graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in communications and continues to train as a post-collegiate focusing on the marathon.

STUDENT-ATHLETE PROFILE

Cross Country – 2004: Named Conference USA Male Co-Athlete of the Year, the first time a Charlotte male runner earned the distinction … fastest time by any C-USA male runner at any NCAA Regional in 2004 (30:59.1) … earned All-Southest Region honors by finishing 21st at the NCAA Southeast Regional … ran Charlotte’s fourth-fastest 10,000-meter time in his first race of the season at that distance …earned his second All-Conference USA award, finishing ninth overall … led Charlotte to a second place team finish … led the team in every meet … 2003: Did not compete and was redshirted … 2002: Earned All-Conference USA honors with a fifth-place finish at the league championships … Ran a time of 25:05.36, his best 8K time of the year … Helped the men win their first-ever conference title … 2001: Posted his quickest time of 2001 at the Auburn Invitational … The team’s number three runner at the Southeast Regionals … 2000: Just missed earning all-conference honors with a 16th-place finish at the C-USA Championships … Completed the course in 25:41.08, his best 8K time of the year … Charlotte’s No. 2 runner at the Davidson Open.

Indoor – 2004: Placed third in the 5,000 at the Conference USA Championships to earn all-conference notice … Had a time of 15:11.09, the team’s best of the season … Also had the team’s season-best in the 3,000 with a 8:39.66 at the Clemson Invitational … 2003: Logged the team’s top times of the season in the 3,000- and 5,000-meter run … Finished seventh in the 5,000 at the league championships … Had his best time in the 3,000 at the North Carolina Big 12 meet … 2002: Placed seventh in the 5,000-meter run at the Conference USA Championships … Also had top-10 finishes in the mile and 3,000 at the UNC Five-Team and UNC Fast Times meets … 2001: Posted a season-best 5,000 time of 15:36.57 at Virginia Tech’s Pepsi Invitational … Placed 10th in the 5K at the C-USA Championships.

Outdoor – 2004:Silver Medalist in the 3,000 Summer Olympics, Posted team’s top times in 3,000-meter run (8:39.58) and 5,000-meter run (14:40.80) … All-Conference with a second-place finish at the C-USA Championships in the 5,000 … All-CUSA in the 10,000, finishing second with a season-best 31:11.99 … also ran the 1,500 … 2003: Earned all-conference honors with a third-place finish in the 10,000 at the Conference USA Championships … Posted a time of 31:16.40, the team’s best of the year … Finished eighth in the 5,000 at the league championships … 2002: Did not compete … 2001: Finished eighth in the C-USA Championships in the 10,000 meters with a time of 31:56.22, running his best time of the year … Placed second in the 5,000 meters at the Virginia Tech Invitational with a time of 15:36.34.

Prep: Finished seventh at the state cross country championships in 1999 … Represented Pennsylvania at the Mid-East Championships … Helped his Chambersburg cross country team finish 17th at states as a senior … Won the 3,200 meters in his conference.

Personal: Son of Charles and Mary Schlichter … Born June 5, 1982.

What about the Cfi line-up?
I think we should find at least 300 people so we can get a NC license plate that has a green & gold football that says CFI on it.
Also, I think for the kids at games, we could have footballs made out of teddy bear material in green & gold that say CFI on it. We could charge like $15 or $20.

I even came up with our own hand signals for CFI.
C4L is the hand signal for Charlotte Football Initiative.
You hold your hand like the letter “C,” then you hold your hand with 4 fingers like the 4 Horsemen, & then you hold your hand in the “L” shape “for life” that the NWO used to do.
C4L stands for Charlotte 4 Life.

I even came up with our own hand signals for CFI. C4L is the hand signal for Charlotte Football Initiative. You hold your hand like the letter "C," then you hold your hand with 4 fingers like the 4 Horsemen, & then you hold your hand in the "L" shape "for life" that the NWO used to do. C4L stands for Charlotte 4 Life.

CHARLOTTE READY TO LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON SOME JABRONIES!

IF YOU SMELL-LA-LA-LA-LA WHAT CFI IS COOKING!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;182697]I even came up with our own hand signals for CFI.
C4L is the hand signal for Charlotte Football Initiative.
You hold your hand like the letter “C,” then you hold your hand with 4 fingers like the 4 Horsemen, & then you hold your hand in the “L” shape “for life” that the NWO used to do.
C4L stands for Charlotte 4 Life.[/QUOTE]
Can you please have someone take a picture of the sign, and post it for us? Thanks.

I talked to John Merchant , he does something with student orgs. Nothin new

Don’t talk to John Merchant. Waste of time. He doesn’t even work for the University anymore.

Your new contacts: (write this down)

Zane Reif, Associate Director of Student Activities (the interim guy filling in for John)

Erica Ball, Student Organizations Programming Assistant (good contact)

Casey Hurst - All financial matters here. We need to get good with her, although I already know her pretty well.

You can find their phone numbers on UNCC People Search.
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

I’m really impressed by the students leading this initiative. You guys obviously know how things work in the “real world”.

Noreaster=Chris. I work full-time and am enrolled in grad school, which means that I don’t have any spare time. As a student, I will be happy to be a name on the list. As an alum, I will probably be more active with that group since I am on campus once every two weeks for one class. My other class is uptown and I don’t live near campus. Any spare time I have is late in the evening. Homework gets done on weekends.

Sweet.
Chris, just getting your name on that list is wicked helpful.

However we do need a couple more people. You wont have to do nothing unless you want to. I know we wont have a problem recruiting once we are on campus and fully operational.

Ed will be looking into getting members of the track team in on this. His NNN name is Bleedsgreen49er I believe.

New Interim Secretary
Robert Demetrious

Here is some funny shit… putting it here because this is what it took to make football happen.

I always love hearing the Fairy Tale of “Judy’s 8 Year Fight for Football.”

2 Likes

family guy vomit GIF