Charlotte joins the AAC

It’s official! We’re in!

https://twitter.com/BryanDFischer/status/1451186915747586048

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/charlotte-49ers/article255109447.html

3 Likes
2 Likes

Boom! This is a game changer, I was starting to doubt Hill could pull this off at one point, I shouldn’t have. Lets go get it done.

2 Likes

From AAC press release: “ The facility was constructed to be expandable to 40,000 seats…”

3 Likes

This is going to be fun

2 Likes

Checkmate Mother F**kers!

1 Like

5 Likes

Hype!

Can we go ahead and use the power6 branding just to crap on CUSA?

Hill used class in thanking CUSA. I am thankful they saw something in us so we could start FBS in 2015. I wish the remaining schools the best and hope they land in suitable situations

1 Like

While I knew it was happening…so good to see it official now.

2 Likes

Such a relief to have our AD and Chancellor aligned.

5 Likes
3 Likes

EZU fans picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue

2 Likes

BOOM!

I do wonder what the details of the TV contract are and how fast escalation will occur. Understand current members would’ve objective loudly if a reduction was required to bring six teams. However, I hope the gap closes quickly as that could lead to a competitive disadvantage.

2 Likes

A promise was made. A future was delivered.

9 Likes

clt says everyone should donate today. Will do that after lunch

2 Likes

Early 2018 was probably one of the worst times in Charlotte 49er history, I won’t hash it all up again but those that are fans know how bad we looked to everyone in the country.

Still hard for me to believe a little over 3 years later we are on our way to the AAC with a totally revamped Athletic department from the top down. It’s that much more enjoyable for all of us that stuck with the program.

NA is right, I haven’t donated in years, time to send some cash their way!

1 Like

Can anybody send a link to make a donation to the school? First time donor over here.

4 Likes