Charlotte @ MTSU 11/7 3:30PM - postponed

Is this true?

He has been accurate every other time. I wouldn’t doubt it.

He’s like the grim reaper of death… For once I’d like for a heads up post about strippers or free beers.

1 Like

I have a cold six-pack of beer and no game for tomorrow. What am I supposed to do, just sit on the porch and just drink it? Oh wait, I can do that. :beers:

3 Likes

Put kick ass sound system in ambulance and have had no games to tailgate might just turn up the tunes and drink in driveway.

1 Like

Sounds like, just like FIU, we may need to get our shit together too.

Isnt this our first legit positive test? Also I am blaming UTEP. Given whats happening in El Paso.

You might have to start with coaches than. Believe some coaches are involved this time

Fitting that we use the Matthew Stafford statue in the official announcement considering Stafford is currently in quarantine.

I’m over all of this!!

SHIT!SHIT!SHIT! This is a bowl full of shit.

I guess they will try to make it up on 12/12?

It’s not their fault. They just don’t have enough talented people around them. Just kidding. This season and year sucks.

Halloween parties likely at fault.

You’re likely right, but it could be anything. I know the team had already voted, but it could also be coaches voting on Election Day.

Not sure we can blame anyone for the pandemic. Just sucks that it’s happening to us again.

I hate this year.

2 Likes

Covid is just another reason for the demise of athletics in the US. Better get used to it. I am getting out with my kayak on Saturday and enjoying the weather.

Golfing for me. I was in the mountains last weekend and it was great

Ten thousand million upvotes for this post. Not just in reference to sports, either

3 Likes

It is amazing how most of the top SEC schools will not miss a game this season because of COVID-19 yet we’ve been impacted four times. Makes you wonder if positive test are being ignored.

4 Likes

Has to be they are ignoring, hiding or not testing. No way we and other G5 programs are running into these issues and other P5 schools haven’t run into anything.

2 Likes