Charlotte "the most disappointing team in the A10 last season"

I think Harris's scoring will drop since he will play less minutes and have better players to feed the ball to than last year. I also think that with Green as his backup Harris will be a more agressive defender and steal the ball more. I didn't think about it before, but redshirting Sirin would be a good idea considering we have 3 PFs in the same class. I think most of you underestimate Sherrill though.

As you said, everything is wide open, and there is nothing wrong with that considering how bad we were last season.

I can see both sides of the argument for Harris. Presumably, he will play less minutes. But on the other hand, I saw his ability to penetrate get much better. His jump shot got better too. With him being a Sr and Green being a freshman, I just see Harris having much more of a green light on offense vs Green. If Bowden, Coleman and Andersen are being productive at the 2, I imagine Green mostly being expected to play hard defense and not turn the ball over.

[QUOTE=Normmm;410085]I can see both sides of the argument for Harris. Presumably, he will play less minutes. But on the other hand, I saw his ability to penetrate get much better. His jump shot got better too. With him being a Sr and Green being a freshman, I just see Harris having much more of a green light on offense vs Green. If Bowden, Coleman and Andersen are being productive at the 2, I imagine Green mostly being expected to play hard defense and not turn the ball over.[/QUOTE]

Greenā€™s a sophomore and I think they expect to get some production from him at the point. Certainly if they lay off him like they do Dijuan. He has a reputation as a shooter. I donā€™t think weā€™re going to see Rashad at the 2 much this year.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;409980]Our offense isnā€™t exactly feed the low-post either so Spears should be perfectly fine. Jones is the offensive threat, really. Spears could be an undersized Withers type, garbage man.[/QUOTE]

Spears is far from a garbage man. He is an offensive threat inside and out. Heā€™ll post up and face-up.

Green's a sophomore and I think they expect to get some production from him at the point. Certainly if they lay off him like they do Dijuan. He has a reputation as a shooter. I don't think we're going to see Rashad at the 2 much this year.

Yeah, itā€™s going to be interesting to see how everybody pans out. Not sure how all of the minutes and points well end up being distributed. But mostly I just donā€™t see Harris going from 9 ppg to 5, and Coleman going from 8 to 3. If Bowden and Braswell come out really productive, then I guess Colemanā€™s, Andersenā€™s and Jonesā€™ ppg could be the most affected (decreased).