Charlotte to Hire Michigan associate Head Coach Biff Poggi as new Head Football Coach

Getting players good jobs out of college is huge because who would be a bigger supporter of a football program than a former player?

5 Likes

Vague about his investments? Plrase realize his investments are none of your business!

7 Likes

Exactly!

The more I hear the more I like what I am hearing. I am excited about our path forward.

5 Likes

I dunno. Ask Cedric Maxwell. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why would he,in that setting?

1 Like

To satisfy those conspiracy theorists that are trying to say his back story is BS, of courseā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

If we accomplish half of his goals in 5 years we will definitely be a football school. Crazy.

2 Likes

Fowler asked about his business history, not about football. So appreciating Hunter

6 Likes

That is the question I would expect form Fowler, he (Observer) is not interested in Charlotte football making strides to becoming successful.

7 Likes

Fowler should eat shit with NinerNation watching live

8 Likes

Yes Iā€™d be content with the 45k in Phase 3 haha.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

You seem a little defensive for some reason. You could clearly see that he was thinking more carefully about how to answer that than any of the football questions. In fact, anything football related he was more candidly honest than what weā€™re used to with previous coaches.

To be clear, Iā€™m not saying this wonā€™t work. But if you donā€™t think hedge fund manager turned FBS football coach isnā€™t unique youā€™re kidding yourself. Poggi said as much himself.

Ummm, weā€™re a southern institution.

No conspiracy theory here. Iā€™m genuinely intrigued/impressed by someone thatā€™s been ultra successful in two totally different fields. I donā€™t know how anyone wouldnā€™t be. I imagine it was a huge factor in Hillā€™s decision since Poggi doesnā€™t have any head coaching experience.

At the collegiate level.

1 Like

Coach Poggi at 9:45

4 Likes

Did Fowler have on an extra sweater vest to shield against the cold? Extra socks under his penny loafers?

3 Likes

We are not those people