Charlotte to Hire Michigan associate Head Coach Biff Poggi as new Head Football Coach

clt cannot pull for any team wearing jordan brand

1 Like

I wish we were Jordan brand and I don’t have to refer to myself in 3rd person to say it!

1 Like

The ceiling is the roof if you have the Jordan brand!

If we cut an NIL deal with the Treasury Dept, can we give samples to our players?

Why we’re Nike brand now and can’t get Nike gear?

The Biffinator was on the sidelines today.

5 Likes

He looks like an extra in the unannounced Rudy sequel.

Straight out of central casting: “football coach”

4 Likes

A “C” is a fair grade for a risky gamble hire.

1 Like

I’m “all in”

Do we start announcing assistants today?

1 Like

I’ll take the part about Biff Poggi as a very skimpy report coming from an inexperienced writer.

There is a slight resemblance to Cajun Farmer Fran

1 Like

I would be happy with that.

Curious, I don’t know how to pot a poll on here but, with Poggi coming in, the returning players, possible transfers, and going to the AAC with the really strong schedule, how many game do you expect us to win next year?
My guess is 5, maybe 6

It’s pretty easy to build a poll. Start a new post and click on the 3 lines button on the top right of the new post. Then click on the wheel/settings icon and pick build poll. Here is a screen cap of the last 2 steps:

Follow the prompts for the poll. They’re fairly self explanatory.

Give it a try.

A little early to tell but it’s going to depend on who we have under center, that’s going to be the biggest question mark, does he go and get a transfer that has already played some FBS or are we going with a freshman? If it’s the latter it’s going to be a long season.

Can we not just wait until coordinators are selected and new recruits are signed before we start talking about it been a long season. For goodness sake.

1 Like

Someone needs a poll created?

How many games do you think we’ll win next season in first year under Biff and in AAC?
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7+

0 voters

1 Like