Charlotte to Hire Michigan associate Head Coach Biff Poggi as new Head Football Coach

The NCAA wants us to cheat, but doesn’t want us to appear to be cheating?

clt says have Biff sign a helmet, and donate it to our collective. Then a 3rd party pays $$$ for that helmet

Big game for them today, can anyone confirm, i guess he is not an on field or in the coaching box coach?…. So that is why he is not listed on their Coaching roster?

Saw on GameDay this morning…He was 2nd off the bus behind Harbaugh

Bill Poggi is the associate head coach of Michigan and he is not going to give money to players for all you posters trying to start a conspiracy

3 Likes

Carry that water.

Is he still funding scholarships to SFA?

I’m confused by some of these posts. Are we now supposed to hate Poggi and find anything wrong with what he has allegedly done or will possibly do here (without any evidence or having him even Coach one day as a Niner).

Until he shows me any evidence as a Niner coach that he is a failure, all of this negative conjecture is just unnecessary.

I personally hope he is allowed by our AD to bend ever damn rule available to him without crossing the line just like every other damn successful team is doing right now. If it takes running this program within the gray area of the rules to win games, THEN DO IT.

10 Likes

I am all for Poggi, but I am not a fanboy that runs towards comfort

clt says Biff hasn’t won a game here. time to move on?

Anyone see Biff at their game with osu today on tv? I haven’t.

We need lots of these in the seats…

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/1868A/production/_127787999_a1248dfc8e005ef6c1c8ff70576409db91888ff00_0_7934_52891000x667.jpg.webp

…and by these, I mean naked people. Get back to crootin Biff

I am still on the support Coach Poggi bandwagon, but the pragmatic side of my brain says that the Michigan turnaround also coincided with Blake Corum becoming a starter (and eventual Heisman candidate) at running back.

I do not think that is a coincidence.

Doing it today without him though.

I have been traveling and haven’t seen the game. Was going to check the score momentarily

Looks like Michigan is going to pull off the win.

They have absolutely dominated the 4th.

anyone have any questions about what Biff called a pro-style offense is now? Biff said we are going to run it down their throat’s and then hit them over the top. Exactly what they did today at OSU. What did the announcer say, the winner of this game has won the rushing battle 26 straight times. We just have to get the right Jimmy’s and Joe’s.

4 Likes

Yes, I saw Biff on the sidelines several times.

3 Likes