Charlotte vs. #1 UNC-Chapel Hill baseball today

Those who complain about how gentle we are with noobs around here…

Hostile? I’ve been laughing thru this whole conversation[/quote]

…this is why you’re wrong.

Go back to where you came from, Crusader. StillJonesing contributes more to this board than you.

Nothing like Niner on Niner hate.

If it’s said on the Internet, it must be true.

Doesn’t read that way. It read pretty condescending initially. Drake responded in kind. I think this is the kind of conversation that leads to complaints of not being “newbie” friendly, but the shots are coming from both directions pretty quickly in this instance.

Doesn’t read that way. It read pretty condescending initially. Drake responded in kind. I think this is the kind of conversation that leads to complaints of not being “newbie” friendly, but the shots are coming from both directions pretty quickly in this instance.[/quote]

Most folks that walk into a new bar for the first time know that you don’t scream “what’s up assholes? F*** your mothers!” the second the door swings closed unless you’re looking for a fight. I’m all for being newbie friendly but if they want to run their mouths on day one they’ll find plenty of Huckleberries here.

Doesn’t read that way. It read pretty condescending initially. Drake responded in kind. I think this is the kind of conversation that leads to complaints of not being “newbie” friendly, but the shots are coming from both directions pretty quickly in this instance.[/quote]

Most folks that walk into a new bar for the first time know that you don’t scream “what’s up assholes? F*** your mothers!” the second the door swings closed unless you’re looking for a fight. I’m all for being newbie friendly but if they want to run their mouths on day one they’ll find plenty of Huckleberries here.

What he said.