Charlotte VS GW ESPN2 MARCH 1st 7pm

Thought this was important enough to put up a week and half before game time.

Discus!!!

Quick question… how come GW rushed the court last year? They were ranked and were werent…

[QUOTE=Gill2003;219434]Quick question… how come GW rushed the court last year? They were ranked and were werent…[/QUOTE]

Because it preserved their perfect regular season in the A-10, as well as an undefeated season on their home court.

[QUOTE=Gill2003]Quick question… how come GW rushed the court last year?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=run49er]Because it preserved their perfect regular season in the A-10, as well as an undefeated season on their home court[/QUOTE]

…and they should not have won. (but it was a good call by the officials :rolleyes: )

Because HP and myself said we were gonna kick all their asses if they didn’t get the hell out of the way.

…just kidding.

Hey, we had that block of 22nd Street to ourselves after the game while they played on the sidewalk. That game still gives me nightmares, VA.

Holy crap that place is small. I didn’t ever realize how small it was til I saw that picture.

I like the arena, just claustrophobic in the concession and restroom areas.

I feel sorry for you folks that went up there for that game. I watched it from my balcony in Jamaica. :cool: :drink:

I like the arena, just claustrophobic in the concession and restroom areas.

good thing you didn’t take one of your girlfriends.

Yep, their dance team is called the First Ladies. Lots of (thin) talent.

Now the question is do we go there next year or do I have to pick another spot for a road trip?

[QUOTE=HP49er;219459]Yep, their dance team is called the First Ladies. Lots of (thin) talent.[/QUOTE]
Link: GWU First Ladies Dance Team

Great find, run! I love clicking the Meet the team link and getting a roster.

Delicious, 49erAlumnus will love this!

[QUOTE=run49er;219436]Because it preserved their perfect regular season in the A-10, as well as an undefeated season on their home court.[/QUOTE]

Bingo plus winning on a last second shot to do so! We would have done the same thing in Halton if we were fortunate to have a season like that.

[B]SENIOR DAY WILL BE HELD AT THIS GAME.[/B]

Main reason Lutz said is that the students go on Spring break that Friday and there will be more people at the GW game than Sat’s St Bon game. It also worked out for all of the parents. 7 members of the team will be graduating.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;219604][B]SENIOR DAY WILL BE HELD AT THIS GAME.[/B]

Main reason Lutz said is that the students go on Spring break that Friday and there will be more people at the GW game than Sat’s St Bon game. It also worked out for all of the parents. 7 members of the team will be graduating.[/QUOTE]

No students at the St. Bonnie game? Ughhhh. I know there will be a few stayovers, but it will be vastly empty. Not that we shouldn’t wipe the floor with them anyways, but that’s not how the players want to remember their last game in Halton.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;219434]Thought this was important enough to put up a week and half before game time.

Discus!!!

Quick question… how come GW rushed the court last year? They were ranked and were werent…[/QUOTE]

we will be lucky if this game does not get moved to the U.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;219434]Thought this was important enough to put up a week and half before game time.

Discus!!!

Quick question… how come GW rushed the court last year? They were ranked and were werent…[/QUOTE]

Only reason I could come up with was they had a undefeated A-10 regular season. I would hope if we win, that our fans don’t rush the court. That would be an embarrassment.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;219434]

Also, because we won the game and they actually pulled it out of their ass with the help of the refs, of course.
I think we beat them here this year. Yep, I said it.

[QUOTE=Max Power;219457]I feel sorry for you folks that went up there for that game. I watched it from my balcony in Jamaica. :cool: :drink:[/QUOTE]

The game was actually great. Now, taking a damn hour + to get out of the parking garage was another story.

I’d forgotten about sitting in that spinny tunnel thing all that time waiting to leave.