CHN's annual 144 teams in 144 days...

#131. Belmont Bruins

How many teams are there in Division 1 basketball anyway?

Kenpom.com had 334 teams ranked last season.

130 - Oregon State Beavers…I’m starting to get scared now.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;179289]well over 300. im sure someone on here knows the exact number

update:

1. Robert Morris Colonials (I have never even heard of this school!)

I love seeing all these scrub teams that Wake is behind[/QUOTE]

334 last year. Probably more with teams moving in from DII such as the South Dakota State Jack Rabbits.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;179834]…Probably more with teams moving in from DII such as the South Dakota State Jack Rabbits.[/QUOTE]

The Jack Rabbits? Now, there’s a name.

#129. Siena Saints

I feel better as the names keep going no way we’re left off this list

#128. Eastern Washington Eagles

I’m gonna predict 49th

49th would make me do backflips

We’ll be around 75-80.

$.02

My prediction stands at 79

#127. Colorado Buffaloes

[QUOTE=Chisox17;180311]#127. Colorado Buffaloes[/QUOTE]

Which will finish ahead of KSU in their conference.

CU keeps Richard Roby who does not go pro. However, they lost 10 seniors last year and the recruiting class is not highly touted. CU consistently owns KSU, but the Buffs may be in the cellar this year. I’m suprised they made the top 144. In conclusion, Bob Huggins can go to Hades.

#126. Loyola Marymount Lions

As I remember Ian Andersen strongly considered them, and vistited several times. If he had signed with them, forget #126, they would be mid 40’s :shades: …but we got him :thumbsup:

#125. Oral Roberts Golden Eagles

Looks like all these ranks are for the tops of the crap conferences and the cellar dwellers in the elite conferences. Looks like they make an effort to get all of the conferences in there, accept for perhaps the MEAC and SWAC

[QUOTE=Chisox17;179235]So far…

1. Ole Miss
    [/QUOTE]

Just spent the last several days taking my morning run past Andy Kennedy’s new digs in Oxford, Mississippi (I have a daughter attending Ole Miss). AK’s got his work cut out for him, but at least now he is somewhere that he’s wanted.

#125. [B]Temple Owls[/B]