Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

I don’t know whether to laugh or puke.

Man, I need to get over to Cox Mill and watch a couple of games. About 2 miles from the house.

I think 247, despite not giving him a star rsting has him top 300 and top 10 in NC.

Brice Williams was on an official this weekend as well… he’d be a great snag and then a legit 5 man to top things off.

3 Likes

Wow. Id love to land him. Know he has a wake offer but his ranking seems to be a bit low. Wonder why?

247 has him as a three star.

Youre right I was looking st thr composite score.

I saw that williams retweeted Carawells tweet about committing.

1 Like

clt asks when was the last time we had 2 3 star commits in the same class?

I’d be more excited about a Williams commit than I was Young. :call_me_hand:

williams committ would be massive. We gotta let him play with his dad’s number.

1 Like

I may be wrong in this but weren’t Charles Dewhurst, AnJuan Wilderness, and Ngoundjo in 2007 and also Phil Jones in 2008

Phil was a 4 star.

A walk down memory lane

The three recruits this year are 3 star I thought

1 Like

If you count bertram, all three are three stars. Great start

1 Like

Just a reminder that Bertram is a 2018 signee. Jahmir Young and Caleb Stone-Carrawell are our only 2019 commits at this time.

All things considered solid start for us considering where the program is. If we can land Williams and a legit 5 I think it’s a better class than we really could have hoped for.

2 Likes

I would like to add Dean Rieber as well. Good kid, 6-9, can shoot…just has to get stronger.

Come on Brice, come & play in your dad’s number & make us old alums with memories of Henry happy

3 Likes

we dont necessarily need an enforcer, beast in the middle, but we cannot play a 6’7" center like last season. i like our class so far. if we actually start winning, imagine what sort of players we can land. these kids were not the price recruits, having zero stars and minimal offers/big south offers.