Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

I think that this is really promising for Sanchez as a recruiter. I was just thinking that he was on par with Major, but Major was recruiting to the A10 and not CUSA 3.0. I think when you factor that in Sanchez is doing a really good job. Let’s hope that he is leaps and bounds better at in game coaching and player development.

Give me 6-11 C Emmanuel Ugboh out of Iowa Western CC.

just looked him up. sign this kid up. size and he has produced well at the top 100 camp. exactly what we need.

Nice !

Have we offered Ugboh and or do we have a chance of getting him

Havent offered yet, recruiting for him is still early.

2 Likes

Just reading that the one-time target - now a senior at Butler HS in Matthews - has committed to New Orleans.

I think we’re going to have three 3 :star: by the end of this week :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I like the way you think

1 Like

Wish it would be Brice Williams

1 Like

Patience…

1 Like

when does Williams announce

He has not announced when he’s going to announce but when he announces his announcement I’ll make sure to announce it here.

1 Like

I see he’s young 2k. Is he a 2019? How does that work?

He’s a 2019.

Finally we get somebody a foot taller than me that weighs more than I do. Nice pickup.

This class is shaping up nicely all of a sudden. Add Brice and it’s about as good as anyone could have hoped for Dirty Sanchez’ first class.

Rissetto certainly adds some much needed beef for the team but you can see he’s a project. Not very athletic but a good stroke and goes righty and lefty on the low block. Very young, raw and could develop into a solid low post presence for us but I’m hopeful we can add an athletic, long, bouncy, shot blocking type of post player…still need that too. IMO.

C’mon Brice…the pieces are coming together…put this class over the top!!!

1 Like

clt says sanchize can recruit em up!