Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

When are decisions being made people?

isn’t that the exact same list that goodman had? did borzello just copy and paste from goodman?

Their respective lists are very similar but not identical.

See that Alabama grad transfer 6-5 G Dazon Ingram is headed to UCF. Not sure if that works for or against us in trying to land Milon.

Hoping it helps!

That’s a really odd decision by Matt to visit on April 24th (per Goodman’s tweet). Per NCAA guidelines, he wouldn’t be able to have any interaction with student athletes at that time (from one week prior to the exam period through the end of the exam period). UCF’s exam period runs from April 24 through April 30.

Assuming they followed the rules, he wouldn’t be able to interact with his possible teammates while he was there, which might play in our favor.

Things are mighty quiet. Are we standing pat or is it just that I’m impatient?

We are in the final two for ole miss big grad transfer and final four for William and Mary grad transfer guard.

So impatient, huh? Okay.

I know the feeling.

Just an FYI - not a Niner recruit but in light of Lipscomb transfer 6-0 PG Kenny Cooper also choosing WKU:

Based on the tweet above, we don’t appear to be in play here at this time.

if he is considering umass, towson and stetson, i imagine we stopped recruiting him, in lieu of pursuing a grad transfer big.

Maidoh teammate headed to TTU.

Matt Milon (W&M transfer) heading to UCF.

Well Crap!