Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

now that the roster is set, can someone list out a spread sheet with Ht., Weight, Positions, Etc. ?

FYI - see that Maidoh has been offered by Fairfield of the MAAC and will take an official visit to the Connecticut school this weekend.

FWIW, Mika Adams-Woods has committed to Cincy.

Chris Maidoh to Fairfield.

i guess all that, waiting for the super big offer thing, didn’t happen. good luck to him though. think he can be a star at that level.

FWIW, one-time Niners target DJ Burns of Rock Hill has entered the transfer portal. As a reminder, he reclassified to 2018 and signed with Tennessee, where he redshirted last season.

Headed back home.

FWIW, one-time Niner target 6-3 PG Russell “Deuce” Dean (Columbia, SC/York Prep) has committed to Hampton.

Also see that another former target, 6-7 SF Jalen Bridges (Fairmont, WV), reclassified to 2020 and is now at Scotland Campus Sports in Pennsylvania.

ADDENDUM [8-15-19]: the aforementioned Bridges (2020 #83 per 247Sports) has set up three OVs - Alabama, Miami-FL, and Xavier.

ADDENDUM #2 [10-11-19]: Nicholas Evtimov leaving Cullowhee without ever suiting up for the Catamounts.

Just sayin’. Tintin knows stuff.

2 Likes

kudos, tintin, kudos.

I’m so rarely right.

1 Like

is there an opening on the recruiting staff? Is Dinkins wired in already?

Kudos to Bamba :clap:

3 Likes

See that Caleb Mills is “stepping away” from the Houston program. The 2021 AAC preseason POY has definitely underperformed thus far, averaging 9.8 ppg coming off the bench for the #5 Cougars. (FWIW, he came off the bench during his freshman season, averaging 13.2 ppg, and named to both the 2020 AAC all rookie and all conference second teams.)

Sounds like Coach Sampson is leaving the door open for Mills to return, but if he’s looking to come back home, would think we’d be interested.

3 Likes
1 Like

That would be a fantastic get.

2 Likes

It would be great but I’m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Per this, Mills has heard from Kentucky, NC State, UNC-CH, and Texas:

Come home young man.

3 Likes

Can you imagine a starting lineup of him, young and williams?

1 Like