Class of 2022 Early Signing Period (Dec 15th - Dec 17th)

If Chris calls it quits, I think Foster makes a great replacement. He has good size and a solid build. He can run the ball if needed. He has a strong arm and I think he played well coming off the bench. He should get better with more reps and games under his belt. He was a 4 star.

3 Likes

Hopefully there is a transfer coming in that is much better than what I have seen from Foster.

1 Like

I also think we need an OC to tailor the offense to Foster’s strengths and weaknesses.

Coastal’s QB is leaving…

clt says throw some NIL money at him.

3 Likes

We also had 7 RS Fr or Fr on the DL as well, some of which who played significant snaps. I doubt we will find many freshman who will provide Angie I can’t upgrades immediately (probably hitting the portal again).

QB wise, we have Xavier Williams who redshirted. Has lots of potential. I’d imagine if Chris doesn’t come back he’s backing up Foster. Another Grad Transfer/HS croot will probably sign in the later period (teams usually carry 3).

1 Like

I realize every program has its own specific needs in terms of personnel…but it appears we fell through the floor in our class ranking from last year to this…71st to 108th per 24/7

I’m sure those rating agencies are wrong

Not a lot of defensive help

1 Like

Huh?

We improved and our class isn’t done…

It’s not great, but we may be able to move up to the 70s by spring

1 Like

Ok, great. It’s been updated from earlier when it only showed us with 7 rather than 12.

Too we have so few committs (as opposed to a USM or Marshal) I’d think we’ll be transfer heavy.

Healy said we have to get back under 95 ships so the class may be small

I don’t buy it. We need DL and CB

clt says heals is saving spots for the portal

1 Like

Promise Activate GIF by Terrell Hines

clt says they need to update that logo

Moments like these are still cool. Happy for the young man.

1 Like