Class of 2023 MBB recruiting thread

If we’re not recruiting the now available Elijah Strong, then we are crazy! TV showed Oklahoma HC Porter Moser on the sideline among other coaches in the Dean Dome scouting the half a dozen or so D-I prospects playing tonight.

1 Like

First state championship ever in boys basketball for Myers Park. Will be loaded again next year.

2 Likes

Oh well… :slightly_frowning_face:

Actually not surprised that Mack will likely land at a P6. Was hoping that Adelekun would want to get closer to home for his final year. Gosh, Loyola Chicago was a disaster in their inaugural season in the A-10.

Maybe Ron asked him if he liked playing point center 25 feet from the basket & he noped out. Or he just googled Ron’s record & assumed he was getting fired.

Well, we won 8 more games than Dartmouth and 9 more than the Ramblers, so record doesn’t seem to be factoring in.

1 Like

Maybe we’ll give him a look this time around:

3 Likes

Can we match what Slick Rick offered?

1 Like
1 Like

Mostly weak competition, but did have 18 @Marquette and 20 @UVA.

He should crush it here then. Weak schedule on lock for next year I’m sure.

Pretty decent OOC for NCCU:

UVA - NCAAT
Liberty - NIT
UNCA - NCAAT
Radford
Marquette - NCAAT
LSU

Do see they played G-W twice too.

How many of these were at home and how many did they win?

Can he bring his coach with him?

1 Like

Grad transfer and one time Niner target:

Grad transfer:

NA, thanks!!! Had posted a tweet mentioning our interest in Dalger then replaced it with one that didn’t!

BTW, my head has been spinning with all the transfers! Definitely seems like a new record will be set and then some during this window.