Class of 2023 MBB recruiting thread

Im guessing our kast 2 sots are for transfers.

1 Like

Yes. Go back to the Poggi threads to feel good again. Poggi is undefeated. I stop

1 Like

This team needs a big time SG/2 out of the portal that can play like Sanchez wants on both ends of the court . Do that and this team takes another step up.

1 Like

Just looking at who we are losing after this year, it’s Aldrich, Braswell, Gibson and Jallow are those that play.

I imagine Richart will hopefully be ready to take over the backup C spot from Aldrich, hopefully we can get another wing to commit for this year and maybe we can fill in the last spot with a wing transfer like Braswell, the rest of the team is pretty set.

1 Like

Dont forget about rolf

1 Like

I know he’s listed as a senior? but does Bras not have a covid year?

2 Likes

I’m far from the expert, maybe he does, I just went to the site and saw who were seniors cause I was curious who we were losing for next year for our first AAC year.

3 Likes

Still no offer from us but we are mentioned:

1 Like

See that 3* and NCISAA all-state 6-6 SF Bryce Cash of Carmel Christian has committed to Queens. Not aware that we were ever involved.

1 Like

Queens talent versus AAC talents are different.

1 Like

So give us the scoop on Cash. He also had offers from CAA, SoCon, and Sun Belt schools, as well as interest from Clemson and VT. Reading about him being a shut down defender sounds like he would have been attractive to us.

2 Likes

Anybody have a cousin or nephew that wants a scholarship?

I have seen him play multiple times. He is a good defender and rebounder. He does need to improve his shooting, ball handling and finishing around the rim. I am on the fence on him. Love that he is a local kid.

The one thing I do find I interesting about who we bring in. Most of the players we have on the team were recruited for their offense and not their ability on the defense. However, the system we have is the reverse.

1 Like
1 Like

Just reviewing Robinson’s initial commitment to USF, which seems tenuous now with Gregory’s dismissal. Former said he wanted to major in accounting and cited USF’s business school. We can accommodate that, plus he’ll be closer to his Peachtree City home.

1 Like

Watching some of the Myers Park vs Richmond Senior 4A championship game. Would like to see a number of those Mustangs in Niner green!