Clemson game 7:30 ACC Network

Thought this would end up being a noon kickoff, glad to be wrong!

4 Likes

Pleasant surprise

2 Likes

Time to show our rival what’s up

2 Likes

“Hold that Niner!”

1 Like

I would recommend taking a bus to this game. Sleep on the way home.

1 Like

Would love some tickets for this game! Night game in Death Valley, Lets Shock the World!

2 Likes

Tried to get a room close to town and ended up getting one in Greenville. :laughing:

That is going to be a rough hour and 20 min drive back home after the bus drops off on campus.

Don’t feel bad. We booked a room the day the game date came out and the closest we could get was Seneca.

1 Like

A friend of mine is a long time Clemson season ticket holder and they usually book a Greenville room for 7:30 games too, and he says don’t be surprised if you don’t get there until 1:00 AM. Fill your tank up before you get down there.

2 Likes

clt says the acc must want us now. Sorry, we are SEC bound

1 Like

If you leave Clemson after a game you will sit in gridlock traffic for one to two hours before hitting I-85.

1 Like

Even after a 50 point blowout?

(I have full confidence we’re going to beat them)

2 Likes

I have a 6 hour drive there and back. Guess I better find a room.

Is there free parking here or do you have to pay? I can’t seem to find the information on that.

We have attended many Clemson games & have had no issues getting out just make sure you park in one of the lots on the outside lots.

1 Like

@Dowless, I found this and got a pass for C1.
https://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/parking/visitors/index.html

I am parking in the Snow Family or YMCA lot and riding the shuttle to the stadium. $25.

Thanks! I had just found that as well. It is $25. I bought into C1 and booked my hotel in Greenville. Hotel points come in handy sometimes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes