Clemson game 7:30 ACC Network

I will again be rolling down in the Normbulance! We have a tailgate spot locked in outside of Littlejohn near the football stadium. I’m gonna take that as a good omen - we have never lost at Littlejohn!

If you are going down please come and join us!

1 Like

Please note, anyone parking in Lot C1, there is no post game shuttle back to that lot.

Fyi there are some cheap parking passes on StubHub. Paid $12 for mine after fees etc.

Saw that. may go this route

I would say be careful. The C1 lot is tied to your license plate.

I think most are tied to license plates.

I will be parking in Lot 12, got a pass of stubhub.

Lake lot for me…but in all of my sports travels I’ve never heard of a parking pass being tied to a license plate.

1 Like

Now you have.

Considering there are over 300 parking passes for sale on StubHub and mine already came in the mail has no unique barcode or number that could be tied to a license plate, I feel pretty confident is not an issue

Just going by their site. I had to put my tag in when buying my pass.

“All car single game pass holders MUST present a printout of the receipt to gain admission to the lot and the license plate number of the vehicle must match the receipt. No refunds will be issued.”

I think the difference is if you are buying a pass through stubhub or secondary market those are season ticket holder passes.

What you’re talking about is a single game pass bought through Clemson.

Could just be for single game passes since space is limited and specifically mentions single game passes. I emailed them so I’ll let everyone know what they say.

1 Like

Me too. Depends on which lot it is. The lot I chose happens to require the tag number. Here’s the link I used for the Snow Family/YMCA Lot. https://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/parking/visitors/C1-football-parking.html

You can park on the shoulder of the road leading into campus but is a little bit of a walk.

Here is where we will be:

When you buy single game permits to Charlotte football games you have to put in a plate number. They did not check mine for the GW game.

Their parking services told me to contact the athletic department. But without doing so, from everything I’ve researched, season ticket holders are issued hang tags for each game. No plate info required. Which I take is true because the one I got off StubHub had no unique barcode or number to tie it to a plate. Only thing unique about it is it says Game 3, Lake Lot, vs Charlotte, 9-21-19

What section is everybody seating in?

I know “T” and “V” for sure

1 Like