I am in V. Row AA.

In TDT

We’re in TDS

We’re in TDT Row W

I’m in section V, Row R

I am in TDT row EE.

Sec - V, Row GG

1 Like

Do we really have 4 or 5 whole sections at Clemson or are they just throwing us around to keep us from clumping together?

1 Like

TDT is a massive section. Highly doubt we have the whole thing

I believe V is all visitors. Then parts of T and S like the first few rows. The upper deck sections are the top half of the section. Something a long those lines

Makes me think they’ve put random dots of green in seas of orange. Wouldn’t do to have too many opponent fans showing up on the TV screens.

1 Like

1 Like

Section TDT, row DD!

I’m trying to figure out what I did to Hummer and Devos to be in TDT row ZZ.

2 Likes

Section V is a small section

It’s where the elite meet and greet…the NINERS!!

Yes, but you don’t need climbing equipment and the ability to yodle in order to sit in V.

3 Likes

Why would a school with a stadium that seats over 80,000 feel they need to separate visiting fans? Really? Even if we all sat together, our noise would be totally drowned out anyway. Ridiculous.

Did you expect they’d give out primo Lower Level seats? Pretty sure this is SOP everywhere. Give a couple lower levels then stick the rest up top. We’ll do it too when we expand

Lower level seats are usually reserved for players family and AD staff and if any are left for big donors. Upper level section is our allotment for to sell to our fans. AD negotiates with school on number if seats and locations.