Clemson game 7:30 ACC Network

You gotta donate NWA money to rub shoulders with the big wigs

Haha riiiiight

Are the majority of the niners tailgating where NWA is? If so, do I need a parking pass? Would like to set up shop in the vicinity too!

I have 2 extra in TDT, row S. $40 face value for each. Message if interested.

Waiting on info for the alumni tailgate. Should get an email soon.

To get where I am a pass is needed. You are welcome to park anywhere though and join us.

You mean this? https://49eralumni.uncc.edu/s/1721/interior.aspx?sid=1721&gid=2&pgid=1784&cid=4780&ecid=4780&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=664

1 Like

Thanks. Now waiting on parking info for the tailgate.

Still waiting on my tix. Called the ticket office and waiting on a call back. Should have had them by now. Hopefully, it gets worked out tomorrow.

Anyone familiar with Clemson parking and traffic and the best route to the lake lot? Looking at game day traffic flow maps looks like the best option is going down 123 then taking a left and bypassing campus?

1 Like

If it is like App St, you are on your own for parking.

1 Like

Wow! Going to big time college football games is more fun and adventure than I’d ever dreamed of.

1 Like

Are tickets purchased on the Alumni website the same that come through the ticket office or a different allotment?

I bought through Alumni. Tickets came from ticket office. I assume they had an allotment from the allotment. All were by foundation ranking I believe.

1 Like

Ticket office said that they got them from the alumni association. It is confusing to me.

Same thing happened to me. They said my tickets were mailed, but I never got them. Had to pick them up at ticket office in person.

My tickets never showed up for the App game. Ended up having to pick them up at the visitors will call at the game. Not sure why they are having so many problems mailing tickets. It shouldn’t be that difficult.

They didn’t call me back today. I am ok picking them up at will call as long as I get them. I will try to get resolution tomorrow one way or another.

Just grabbed a ticket off Stubhub in Section S- Row A that was around about $90 (before fees). When I last checked, there is a couple of tickets in that section that are pretty low that seems like steals compared to other seats in the lower bowl.

Think demand for these tickets just went up.