clt asks what if we gave Riley a shot?

clt says discuss.

clt says we would be 5-0 right now.

We would probably have more than 3 offensive touchdowns in the last 3 games.

I think we have to go look for a JUCO or 5th yr player for next year. We can see that we need better play at the QB position and not sure we have it on current team unless it is Barden who is injury prone.

[quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:29873”]clt says discuss.

clt says we would be 5-0 right now.[/quote]

5-0 and the soccer team would be undefeated. The power of Riley is so great even teams he isn’t on would win. In fact Riley would have cause 49er club membership to double, a med school to be opened and for us to change name to UC.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:4, topic:29873”][quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:29873”]clt says discuss.

5-0 and the soccer team would be undefeated. The power of Riley is so great even teams he isn’t on would win. In fact Riley would have cause 49er club membership to double, a med school to be opened and for us to change name to UC.[/quote]

Is Riley the spawn of Chuck Norris?

Can we just move on from the Riley saga? Beating a dead horse at this point.

There wouldn’t be this thread.

[quote=“cibik02, post:5, topic:29873”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:4, topic:29873”][quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:29873”]clt says discuss.

5-0 and the soccer team would be undefeated. The power of Riley is so great even teams he isn’t on would win. In fact Riley would have cause 49er club membership to double, a med school to be opened and for us to change name to UC.[/quote]

Is Riley the spawn of Chuck Norris?[/quote]

Chuck Norris is the spawn of Riley before Riley was born. Let that sink in.

Just for fun. See attached.

Riley Ferguson could have gotten Alan Major to the Sweet Sixteen.

Riley would have gotten us almost normal coverage from the O.

You insult Riley, he’d get us to the Elite Eight just sleepwalking.

Hmmm. I wonder if Riley would consider being our next athletic director in his spare time and chancellor full time?
Will he sign up talented players with questionable reputations when he is?

We only have 1 offensive TD in the last 3 games… The other 2 were a pick 6 and a kickoff return

We had our chance and passed, that’s the coaches call and I’m not going to question their judgement… But to quote Hawk Harrelson: “He Gone”… He’ll be the QB at Auburn next year.

[quote=“cibik02, post:5, topic:29873”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:4, topic:29873”][quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:29873”]clt says discuss.

Is Riley the spawn of Chuck Norris?[/quote]

Chuck Norris sired a child with Lebo.

Praise Lebo.

[font=verdana][size=1em]Doesn’t Lambert have a good relationship with Coffeyville CC in Kansas, where Ferguson is playing? I think I read that somewhere on the internet. Maybe the shoutbox.[/size][/font]

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:16, topic:29873”][font=verdana][size=1em]Doesn’t Lambert have a good relationship with Coffeyville CC in Kansas, where Ferguson is playing? I think I read that somewhere on the internet. Maybe the shoutbox.[/size][/font][/quote]moss said that, but I don’t know if he actually does or if he is just assuming a relationship is there due to Lambert being from that part of the country.

[quote=“Niner National, post:17, topic:29873”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:16, topic:29873”][font=verdana][size=1em]Doesn’t Lambert have a good relationship with Coffeyville CC in Kansas, where Ferguson is playing? I think I read that somewhere on the internet. Maybe the shoutbox.[/size][/font][/quote]moss said that, but I don’t know if he actually does or if he is just assuming a relationship is there due to Lambert being from that part of the country.[/quote]I mentioned it, could be completely coincidental. Just thought it was interesting.

This is where Alan Barnwell went after being dismissed from our team. Played a year there and is now at Charleston Southern.

clt asks this question today.