clt daps the observer.

[quote=“Chipper, post:18, topic:24651”][quote=“CharSFNiners, post:16, topic:24651”][quote=“cltfortyniner, post:15, topic:24651”]NA, I’m sorry to hear about your mom.

Now, here’s my question. You said Over’s account was deleted, then you said you invited him to discuss these issues on this site. How could you have invited him to discuss these issues on this site when his account was already deleted? Your 2 stories have some discrepancies and perhaps there was a recurring misunderstanding but if someone deleted his account, how is he supposed to discuss these matters or defend himself over here? Perhaps you should be the one to contact Over, perhaps on NinerPride since you say his account was deleted on this board.

Next question: Metro said you banned him because he called you by your first name in the shoutbox. Is this true? Or was it because of adjectives he used with your name?[/quote]

Maybe your reading comprehension is just horrible… he said OVER deleted the account, not him. It’s not like it doesn’t take 15 seconds to make a new account.

You stoke a fire in a pretty familiar way.[/quote]

Huh? Your statement makes no sense. If Over’s account was deleted (regardless of who deleted it), how did NA send Over a message inviting him to discuss this matter? I have no idea who deleted Over’s account but I do not understand how someone can invite him to discuss something when he no longer has an account. Or were you trying to evade the actual question?[/quote]

Did you guys take time to read the post?

over himself said na sent him numerous e-mails. but the e-mails were sent before the shit hit the fan. not after the shit hit the fan. at least that’s my understanding.

thank you. i think something not mentioned is when niner advocate mentioned his closeness to mike p and jim u. i wonder if somewhere along the line niner advocate told over to stop bashing the o. my guess is over told him to go have sex with himself or something similar.

isn’t over40niner a 2 time poy? it’s a shame a dispute or misunderstanding with a moderator caused him to leave the board. both over and na seemed to always defend ALL THINGS NINER.

[quote=“LakeNorman49er, post:22, topic:24651”]thank you. i think something not mentioned is when niner advocate mentioned his closeness to mike p and jim u. i wonder if somewhere along the line niner advocate told over to stop bashing the o. my guess is over told him to go have sex with himself or something similar.

isn’t over40niner a 2 time poy? it’s a shame a dispute or misunderstanding with a moderator caused him to leave the board. both over and na seemed to always defend ALL THINGS NINER.[/quote]

This makes more sense than anything I’ve seen. Many of the issues could be Observer related. Over bashes O. NA deletes or edits post. It really pisses me off that Mike was allowed to make his anti-Niner condescending comments on here for years and loyal Niner fans have been ridiculed and persecuted for supporting the program.

[quote=“LakeNorman49er, post:22, topic:24651”]thank you. i think something not mentioned is when niner advocate mentioned his closeness to mike p and jim u. i wonder if somewhere along the line niner advocate told over to stop bashing the o. my guess is over told him to go have sex with himself or something similar.

isn’t over40niner a 2 time poy? it’s a shame a dispute or misunderstanding with a moderator caused him to leave the board. both over and na seemed to always defend ALL THINGS NINER.[/quote]

This makes more sense than anything I’ve seen. Many of the issues could be Observer related. Over bashes O. NA deletes or edits post. It really pisses me off that Mike was allowed to make his anti-Niner condescending comments on here for years and loyal Niner fans have been ridiculed and persecuted for supporting the program.[/quote]

I’ll buy this theory.

This makes more sense than anything I’ve seen. Many of the issues could be Observer related. Over bashes O. NA deletes or edits post. It really pisses me off that Mike was allowed to make his anti-Niner condescending comments on here for years and loyal Niner fans have been ridiculed and persecuted for supporting the program.[/quote]

We’re in the South, Chipper. It’s almost safe to say the “Cornbread Mafia” does exist. ;D

NA edits my posts to make them more argumentative.

I’ll buy this theory.[/quote]

You’re coming on too strong. The subtle approach was going so good for so long.

You’re coming on too strong. The subtle approach was going so good for so long.[/quote]

Gotta give him credit, though. This is his longest streak.

I’ll buy this theory.[/quote]

You’re coming on too strong. The subtle approach was going so good for so long.[/quote]

who is coming on too strong? inquiring minds want to know.

We’re in the South, Chipper. It’s almost safe to say the “Cornbread Mafia” does exist. ;D[/quote]

shut up fellow broken record. :slight_smile:

Gotta give him credit, though. This is his longest streak.[/quote]

^haaahahaha BUUUUSTED!

ROFLCOPTER :)) :)) :))

wow… just wow… that needs to be saved. That is borderline psychopathic.

clt says what a coincidence that all 3 of them share an ip, and didn’t realize it.

One thing to point out… If they are accessing from a workplace where there are multiple posters they may all show as the same IP. I think our work has had a few posters and they most likely show up as the same IP address.

He basically already admitted to them all being him in the shoutbox when he threatened to sue NinerAdvocate for giving our his details so hackers can break into his home.

Somebody had to do this…

He basically already admitted to them all being him in the shoutbox when he threatened to sue NinerAdvocate for giving our his details so hackers can break into his home.[/quote]Wow, missed that one in the shoutbox.

I just don’t understand the need to post under multiple names… for Metro, or CLT, or anyone else…

I am not surprised.