clt daps the observer.

Nor do I. Especially when someone tries to be such a hardass under their “Main” identity (a-la Metro). If you’re so sure in your views, and you’re so certain you know what you know, and you’re gonna go around poking at people and pounding your chest, then it sort of takes away from your credibility to come up with other aliases to try and put your views over.

You’re coming on too strong. The subtle approach was going so good for so long.[/quote]

Gotta give him credit, though. This is his longest streak.[/quote]

[/quote]\

What is that… windows 95? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nor do I. Especially when someone tries to be such a hardass under their “Main” identity (a-la Metro). If you’re so sure in your views, and you’re so certain you know what you know, and you’re gonna go around poking at people and pounding your chest, then it sort of takes away from your credibility to come up with other aliases to try and put your views over.[/quote]

internet schizophrenia

[quote=“LakeNorman49er, post:22, topic:24651”]thank you. i think something not mentioned is when niner advocate mentioned his closeness to mike p and jim u. i wonder if somewhere along the line niner advocate told over to stop bashing the o. my guess is over told him to go have sex with himself or something similar.

isn’t over40niner a 2 time poy? it’s a shame a dispute or misunderstanding with a moderator caused him to leave the board. both over and na seemed to always defend ALL THINGS NINER.[/quote]

This makes more sense than anything I’ve seen. Many of the issues could be Observer related. Over bashes O. NA deletes or edits post. It really pisses me off that Mike was allowed to make his anti-Niner condescending comments on here for years and loyal Niner fans have been ridiculed and persecuted for supporting the program.[/quote]

We’re in the South, Chipper. It’s almost safe to say the “Cornbread Mafia” does exist. ;D[/quote]

shut up fellow broken record. :)[/quote]

Unless im wrong… this post proves that he has been talking to and quoting himself in these threads… shiftyeyes… dude needs to get a life… seriously

clt has no other names. there is the infidel impostor cltfourtyniners, but he is irrelevant.

cltfortyniners doesn’t even drive one of these -

he is an infidel!!!

Can we please just start IP banning? Multiple posters are stupid, especially ones that put that much effort into talking to themselves.

There are some posters that don’t even like snacks.

I actually have 12 usernames on here and talk with myself often

There are some posters that don’t even like snacks.[/quote]
I’m pretty sure that’s a quote misinterpretation!

1 Like

They also have a $124M pension payment due next year that they can’t make and are looking to have the government take over the pension.