clt provides more UNC CHeat scandal.

clt says good ol Roy lies

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:1981, topic:28477”]clt says good ol Roy lies[/quote] Clt can never make this point too many times.

Shoutbox not working for me so thought I’d put this here. Had to share :smiley:

[quote=“NinerLove, post:1983, topic:28477”]Shoutbox not working for me so thought I’d put this here. Had to share :smiley:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b84fa00051593c53a6c76fe3798b090/tumblr_nvax3d2PAi1tfn5tro1_500.gif[/quote]

What was he doing? Celebrating another loss? It baffles me how heir fans call them a “big time” football program and compare them to teams like 'Bama. (even the editor of the local paper called them “Big Time” on this board years ago)

[quote=“49r9r, post:1984, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerLove, post:1983, topic:28477”]Shoutbox not working for me so thought I’d put this here. Had to share :smiley:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b84fa00051593c53a6c76fe3798b090/tumblr_nvax3d2PAi1tfn5tro1_500.gif[/quote]

What was he doing? Celebrating another loss? It baffles me how heir fans call them a “big time” football program and compare them to teams like 'Bama. (even the editor of the local paper called them “Big Time” on this board years ago)[/quote]

clt says Mike P is fair and balanced.

[quote=“NinerLove, post:1983, topic:28477”]Shoutbox not working for me so thought I’d put this here. Had to share :smiley:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b84fa00051593c53a6c76fe3798b090/tumblr_nvax3d2PAi1tfn5tro1_500.gif[/quote] Did they post this on their well publicized injury report. You know, they only suck because they have injuries and no other team is so unfortunate. So unfair!

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:1985, topic:28477”][quote=“49r9r, post:1984, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerLove, post:1983, topic:28477”]Shoutbox not working for me so thought I’d put this here. Had to share :smiley:

What was he doing? Celebrating another loss? It baffles me how heir fans call them a “big time” football program and compare them to teams like 'Bama. (even the editor of the local paper called them “Big Time” on this board years ago)[/quote]

clt says Mike P is fair and balanced.[/quote]

So is the weather forecast on some days.

https://pilotonline.com/opinion/editorial/unc-should-be-punished-for-cheating/article_84c27946-d1a1-5596-a96e-2a8b1be25a49.html

UNC academic scandal makes a mockery of the NCAA. North Carolina should be punished. By The Virginian-Pilot Editorial Board Oct 9, 2017 Updated 1 hr ago

Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

spoke with a very high ranking admin this weekend. Here's the facts I was told: 1. Folt personally intervened/begged with the NCAA to push the announcement away from Friday due to the kick off of the capital campaign. 2. Expect the report on Tuesday. 3. Nobody really knows what's coming. Or if they do it is limited to only the top 3 folks (Folt, Blouin, Cunningham). 4. There's resolve within South Building to fight any unduly harsh penalties but it is not limitless. If the penalties are not too onerous we will likely just accept them

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1989, topic:28477”]Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

spoke with a very high ranking admin this weekend. Here's the facts I was told: 1. Folt personally intervened/begged with the NCAA to push the announcement away from Friday due to the kick off of the capital campaign. 2. Expect the report on Tuesday. 3. Nobody really knows what's coming. Or if they do it is limited to only the top 3 folks (Folt, Blouin, Cunningham). 4. There's resolve within South Building to fight any unduly harsh penalties but it is not limitless. If the penalties are not too onerous we will likely just accept them
[/quote]

clt that was a dumb move. release tomorrow will be prime in the media cycle. skipper and Mike P will try to bury it tho.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:1990, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1989, topic:28477”]Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

[/quote]

clt that was a dumb move. release tomorrow will be prime in the media cycle. skipper and Mike P will try to bury it tho.[/quote]

This is the day they said to expect the report. Do we know anything yet?

[quote=“49r9r, post:1991, topic:28477”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:1990, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1989, topic:28477”]Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

[/quote]

clt that was a dumb move. release tomorrow will be prime in the media cycle. skipper and Mike P will try to bury it tho.[/quote]

This is the day they said to expect the report. Do we know anything yet?[/quote]There has been no notice to UNC-CH yet. So doubtful it’s out tomorrow.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:1990, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1989, topic:28477”]Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

[/quote]

They must have taken clt’s advice and decided to release it in a non-prime media cycle.

[quote=“49r9r, post:1993, topic:28477”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:1990, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1989, topic:28477”]Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

[/quote]

They must have taken clt’s advice and decided to release it in a non-prime media cycle.[/quote]Whenever this is released, it’ll be big news. The traditional news cycle is now gone with the way things go viral now via Twitter.

[quote=“moss2k, post:1994, topic:28477”][quote=“49r9r, post:1993, topic:28477”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:1990, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1989, topic:28477”]Reportedly copypasta from CHeat premium board:

[/quote]

They must have taken clt’s advice and decided to release it in a non-prime media cycle.[/quote]Whenever this is released, it’ll be big news. The traditional news cycle is now gone with the way things go viral now via Twitter.[/quote]

clt agrees to some degree. The best time to bury a press release is still Friday afternoon. Optimal is before a holiday.

Resources like Twitter, aim, and MySpace do help to spread the word to the village.

There ain’t no village.

10/12 is University Day at UNC-CH. It commemorates the day the first classes were held there.

UNC-CH probably asked the NCAA to avoid that day, too. It is not something they just thought up. University Day used to be a big deal there. JFK spoke in Kenan Stadium on 10/12/61 as part of the celebration.

UNC-CH switched from using 1793 to 1789, the year the school was chartered, on tee shirts and stuff about 15 years ago.

Were these real classes?

clt says tomorrow at noon. clt was right.

Were these real classes?[/quote]

Nugget for the win!

Were these real classes?[/quote]

Nugget for the win![/quote]

clt says Julius peppers cannot read this.