clt provides more UNC CHeat scandal.

clt says the UNC CHeat wal mart fans are going crazy on the chat boards about CHeat not visiting the White House.

Yahoo.com: Roy Williams has ‘amnesia’ when it comes to college basketball’s seedy underworld

clt says good ol Roy is a liar.

I wonder how you would say “Daggum” in swahili

Ufurahie chakula chako

clt says to ask julius pepeers

and yet will all this going on they sign 5 Star recruit Little. Incredible

NCAA at noon tomorrow probably: "Considering the inconvenience of the investigation, it is our opinion that UNC Chapel Hill has been penalized sufficiently and issue no further penalties at this time.”

I would think some info would “leak” well before the official announcement.

If there are leaks they should not come from UNC. Per NCAA regulations the school is provided with a 24 hour advance notice of the release of the report, but they only find out the contents whenever it is posted to the NCAA website (at the exact same time everyone else does).

http://www.ncaa.org/themes-topics/committees/committee-infractions-coi

That’s the website where the final report will be posted. Prepare to refresh vigorously beginning at noon Friday.

UNC is now saying there will be no release yet (tomorrow).

I don’t understand how they can tell the NCAA when they are allowed to release a report on the NCAA website…

I think it points to some last ditch fuckery - UNC calling in whatever favors it has left with the people who previously got Men’s BBall and Football temporarily removed from the NOA. Let’s hope that Sankey & Company™ (COI) tell them to fuck off an release anyway.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1974, topic:28477”]UNC is now saying there will be no release yet (tomorrow).

I don’t understand how they can tell the NCAA when they are allowed to release a report on the NCAA website…

I think it points to some last ditch fuckery - UNC calling in whatever favors it has left with the people who previously got Men’s BBall and Football temporarily removed from the NOA. Let’s hope that Sankey & Company™ (COI) tell them to f*** off an release anyway.[/quote]

clt would prefer a delay. friday afternoon is when you drop stories to die over the weekend.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1974, topic:28477”]UNC is now saying there will be no release yet (tomorrow).

I think it points to some last ditch fuckery - UNC calling in whatever favors it has left with the people who previously got Men’s BBall and Football temporarily removed from the NOA. Let’s hope that Sankey & Company™ (COI) tell them to f*** off an release anyway.[/quote]

Nobody knows whether the current basketball scandal will help or hurt the Heels. I choose to hope that the NCAA cannot afford to look weak right now, and Bubba has made a big mistake by dragging this out.

[quote=“Nugget, post:1976, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1974, topic:28477”]UNC is now saying there will be no release yet (tomorrow).

Nobody knows whether the current basketball scandal will help or hurt the Heels. I choose to hope that the NCAA cannot afford to look weak right now, and Bubba has made a big mistake by dragging this out.[/quote]

UNC-CHEAT is saying they cannot release the results tomorrow because they already have a fundraising activity planned on campus. WTF does that have to do with it?

[quote=“49r9r, post:1977, topic:28477”][quote=“Nugget, post:1976, topic:28477”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1974, topic:28477”]UNC is now saying there will be no release yet (tomorrow).

Nobody knows whether the current basketball scandal will help or hurt the Heels. I choose to hope that the NCAA cannot afford to look weak right now, and Bubba has made a big mistake by dragging this out.[/quote]

UNC-CHEAT is saying they cannot release the results tomorrow because they already have a fundraising activity planned on campus. WTF does that have to do with it?[/quote]

clt says CHeat cannot stop the release. The NCAA stopped it due to COi scheduling issues.

Little said [b]UNC coach Roy Williams has insinuated to him that the Tar Heels won’t receive a significant punishment from the NCAA.[/b] He said that Williams has not told him of the specific punishment, but told him generally: “It’s not necessarily an athletic thing,” he said Williams told him. “It wasn’t just the basketball team involved in it. They’re not going to be penalized as people suggest.”

This is absurd. Please, please, please drop the damn hammer on them.

[quote=“BigTymers99, post:1979, topic:28477”]https://sports.yahoo.com/top-recruits-address-college-basketball-scandal-unfortunate-crazy-205510012.html

Little said [b]UNC coach Roy Williams has insinuated to him that the Tar Heels won’t receive a significant punishment from the NCAA.[/b] He said that Williams has not told him of the specific punishment, but told him generally: “It’s not necessarily an athletic thing,” he said Williams told him. “It wasn’t just the basketball team involved in it. They’re not going to be penalized as people suggest.”

This is absurd. Please, please, please drop the damn hammer on them.[/quote] 7th circle of Hell for you, Roy.