Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

McAppFan says that clt wishes their fan base was 1/4 as rabid as the Mountaineer fanbase.

McAppFan says clt should not waste time on something that many are either proud of or at least find amusing and not harmful nor disrecpetful to the opposing side.

For a ‘rabid’ fan base for a school over 100 years old your donations sure are low. Makes sense though with most of your alumni in hourly jobs. “Today, I give my all for App State… and by all, I mean what I have left over from my check from The Holiday Inn after I give my roommate rent money and buy groceries.”

yeah, too bad our fan base isn’t so rabid…all ours has done is actually FORCE the creation of our football program AGAINST the wishes of our current/past administrations…and also smoke App in attendance for every other sport we play besides football and have forever…yeah, we all strive for a “fan base” like App’s.

1 Like

If you mean literally infected with Rhabdoviridae, then I believe you.

One of the people from this picture is from clayton. inception.

you see, you’ve been really kind, and I like you a heck of a lot better than the other app fans that post here, but posts like this expose App fans as having not cared about college sports at all before you guys became massive front runners with those JV national titles.

Lenior Rhyne endowment $95.9M

App State endowment $94.6M

1 Like

They shut the fuck up in the face of hard stats. I get it.

Yeah, I am not bothered so much by stats like that. However, 7-29 all time , yeah, now that is a HARD stat!

Yeah, “hard” stat we openly discuss. We know we’ve sucked.

UNC Charlotte endowment $181.5M

This thread is the worst. Can we bring back gruels and JaxBearcat and the guys? Even the Memphis chic? Please?

I agree. We need to elevate our conference affiliation in order to elevate the level of smack talk. App might be part of the Sun Belt but they’re not part of the Smack Belt.

1 Like

Great. You’ve done one thing decently. Congrats. Enjoy the powdered eggs at the Hampton inn after your shift is over.

I have 1 last ticket for App that I’ll sell to a Niner at a fair price. I’ve unloaded 5 other tix on confirmed Niners, so I’m trying to do my part to ensure Charlotte fans are in seats around you.

Section 113, row 9. PM me

Well congratulations! That clearly makes your school and football team better.:rofl: More than likely half of the teachers who taught you were Appalachian grads. The base of alumni we have reflect the mission of educating teachers until we morphed from a teachers college in 1969 to a regional university. Hardly a monied population. So while you make stupid jokes, it is easier to get into Charlotte , App has a higher graduation rate and is located in a beautiful part of North Carolina while your urban setting is about as boring as it gets. And if one of our grads was working entry level in a Hampton I’d say that is a better job than cranking out call center drones. So for you my friend you can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Which cheek?

tl;dr

I’m assuming by the length you got triggered. :snowflake:

1 Like

Charlotte produces more and better teachers than App nowadays. My daughter is one of them and an App alumnus/ elementary school principal begrudgingly volunteered that information.