Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

Your logic is kind of flawed. It’s actually easier to get into the University of Colorado than Charlotte, but I think we can all agree that Colorado has a stronger academic profile. I got into both and went to Charlotte to save money. Different schools are right for different people. I loved my time at Charlotte, but I also like urban life. Probably explains why I lived in Noda for many years. App has a beautiful campus and most of my friends who went there are great people. That being said, your fanbase who come on here and comment have a severe inferiority complex. The only reason I really come on here is to get news about the football team. You’re trying to make yourself feel better by saying you’re SO much better than Charlotte. Your team is better and they should be. Still, look at the facts. You’re insignificant, your school is insignificant, and you’ll never truly be important in the realm of college sports.

1 Like

To actually be regional you would need a few more folks that aren’t white and aren’t there on athletic scholarship. Until then you are just a small college in a small mountain town.

2 Likes

I swear I am getting dumber the more I read this thread.

Man, the emotion and tension at this game are gonna be awesome. Alert Sports Illustrated.

And yet we can’t stop.

Hello, my name is McLeansvilleAppFan and I am addicted to this thread.

You aren’t the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? I didn’t see race as a criteria for a regional university.

App State:

https://distancestudents.appstate.edu/de-sites/catawba-valley-community-college

https://distancestudents.appstate.edu/de-sites/appalachian-center-caldwell-located-hudson-campus-caldwell-community-college-and-tech

UNCC:
Flexible, Convenient Online Learning

Get to the next level with an Online Degree from UNC Charlotte.

Right up there with the University of Phoenix?

Everyone knows the internet is just a fad!

clt says this chat page has lost all momentum

Da goggle the best derp derp

https://distance.appstate.edu/

The point was your f-stick fans have called us a community college since we announced football (we can pull up the AGS threads) but Apple State is much closer than we will ever be.

Shit, that “university” hands out what 1-2 PHDs?

If you people would have kept it to football instead of insults it might stay on track.

Like the one inside your football stadium?

How many PhD’ s does Davidson hand out? Again you tout a bigger endowment and offering Doctorates as being a better institution you f-stick? Sorry moron you just keep making stupid comments.

Oh that really hurts…never heard that one before…At least inside our track is a football team.

clt says “you people”?

And you are on our chat page. clt only posts positive items on the appy chat page

Look up what an endowment means dipshit…your alumni care less about your university and athletic programs than we do. The facts back it up.

Your fans show up 4-5 games a year and then claim to be Alabama. We are over the BS you keep spewing and have been spewing for the past decade.

You’re f’n frauds and the numbers back that up. Again you’re Lenior Rhyne with a good football program…don’t forget that.

Let’s not compare LR to happy Lappy. LR has is a much better institution.

Slow your roll, take your meds. You have more money, more students you ar bigger and better… and still your major athletic programs of football and basketball suck. We are a poor under funded school that happens to be harder to get into that UNC -C that has a good football program that you would die to have. And yet you still make sophomoric jokes. Fellas you are new to smack talk. Tweetsie, LR, Hillbilly jokes are nothing new. Don’t think you are being clever. You are wannabe’s. Everyone knows it. Good luck with Fordham. Maybe you could schedule Concord High. That would be a good game.

Keep in mind that this is our Board! If you don’t like the partial banter, get the hell out!