Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

There’s now a t-shirt to commemorate the event… with hopefully the wrong helmet graphics

3 Likes

….:recycle:

It bothers me that Appy’s helmet is on the left, and ours on the right, but below it says Charlotte vs Appy. So reversed in order. I think I have OCD.

Otherwise I like the concept.

I endorse and support your OCD.

I’m assuming this was made by an Appy since the lettering is black and yellow?

Made during break time at Boost and posted to their Etsy shop.

The tee is for sale on our own bookstore. I have no interest in this product, but it did catch my eye.
https://uncc.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Champion_Jersey_Tee/ProductDisplay?parentCatId=40622&imageId=1431763&level=&graphicId=APC03182412001&categoryId=40622&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=19058&productId=400000397831&topCatId=40510

PeeDee might not be too happy his beard is being ignored in this “Battle of the Beards”.

I agree, but the helmets are alphabetical and the wording is with home team first. It could read App at Charlotte to match the graphic, and I wish it did.

I like the title. It would be nice if this developed into a named rivalry game.

1 Like

If it’s a battle of beards…shouldn’t they show the beards.
A pic of Yosef and Norm facing off?

clt will buy this shirt to wear under a black 49ers jersey.

I just have mixed feelings about giving money to Charlotte. :wink:

Maybe in the future one shirt could be made that is sold on both campuses. Then again I also like a shirt with the score on it which is done after the game, and that would only sell on the winning campus (I would hope.)

You do know your blackout game is the next week against ODU? Oct 27 is a Pink Out (for breast cancer awareness I assume.) Why not a green out?

Come on man…he has been messin with you for weeks about the black out. Every game is a green out.

I know he is messing with me, but your website says the game promo is giving away black shirts for ODU.

clt says the appys are encouraged to wear black and gold next week.

clt says PLEASE NO LIGHT BLUE from the appys

I’ll do what I can but I make no promises.

I look forward to seeing all the black clad unccc hyphen c Charlotte fans in black

Nobody is buying that shirt…Clt needs a new marketing department. We are all wearing Grady Davis t’s anyway.

1 Like

Is the helmet design the current version for Charlottee? It was pointed out the block A is an older version, as in last used before your program restarted, and they thought your logo had also changed some.