Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

clt hopes you realize that Grady Davis was started by an incognito 49er on your chat page

Appys,

In regards to the jacked up qualities of that t shirt: welcome to our world.

Crapp State fans talking on their board how losing to us would ruin their whole season :joy:

1 Like

Well, it would do that for sure.

2 Likes

So would losing to any team ranked in the 120-130 range including some SB teams. Given the build up to this game the fans that care have some emotions riding on the game I would think.

I think losing to Charlotte would sting worse than a Ga Southern lose this year and I really want App to be in the Sun Belt football championship game.

On the flip side, losing to Charlotte would not stop us from being bowl eligible in and of itself.

And with So Miss and Charlotte on the schedule carrying the banner for the SB has some importance just as the Toledo beat down was a nice way for App to rep for the SB against the MAC last bowl season.

Those things are important for fans that care (though in the whole scheme of life all of this is pretty unimportant.)

Agree on the part of that all of this is minor in life as a whole. As for the rest, we were told by App fans on the AGS boards when we announced the program that if we ever played each other the game wouldn’t matter to them. Fast forward 6-7 years and my how things have changed.

I just found it funny.

I just figured out why Clt wants a blackout for the game. So they won’t have to endure the patronizing smiles from App fans after the game. Who knows sone may pull for App in hopes of getting rid of Lambert? And yes a loss to you would ruin our season with a bottom 5 rpi… Anyway I’m off to PSU…a bucket list stadium to visit. Hoping McSorley is reading all his clippings…but not likely. They are loaded. Good luck with Fordham!

Hope pennst8 kicks your ass and wears y’all out so bad it gives us a chance to beat you by one point as time expires.

Kid probably transferred so he could get a degree from a school that actually had value.

1 Like

I know that kid. Some Mountaineer delivered him a cold pizza, so he knocked him down and took his backpack.

…or Apex Cougar which uses same logo.

1 Like

Times change and that was the FCS days at the time.

I ranked the games by how upset I would be with a lose. Every conf game was above all the OOC games due to my wanting a conf championship game in Boone this year. I put Penn St near the bottom b/c a lose would not be surprising, though a win here would be HUGE.

I think of 12 games I put Charlotte as 9th most upsetting with a lose . If all games were equal I would put it nearer the top. For one I don’t get to many away games so they are special to me.

If I ranked based on what I want to win then again all OOC games are after conf games and I am not sure if I want a W for Charlotte or USM more, maybe Charlotte by a hair.

You and your fanbase would have a suicidal meltdown if y’all lost to us and you know it. Love how you try to minimize how badly you want to beat us and beat us in a blowout.

I want to beat you but losing all 4 OOC games does not effect a conf championship. Emotionally I want to beat Charlotte. From a rational scientific minded approach it does not really matter for what I really want, which is a conf championship .

The reason I put SoMiss up there goes back to App undefeated and unscored on season in the 30s. We lost to SoMiss in bowl and due to a missed kick lost to them a few years ago.

Different emotions for different games for different reasons.

I really want to be 15-0 then all my emotions and analytical thinking work out in my favor.

clt says a, you can fly up to penn state Saturday morning, why leave now?

B, boost mobile is going to fire you when you don’t show up tomorrow

If clt didn’t Have to wear that ankle bracelet he could fly up with us.

Two words : The Zep

clt says that is weak sauce brother.

Hope your Kia makes it to pa

I was complaining to one of my neighbors about having to mow my yard before heading out to go tailgating. He said “Hey, you don’t, there’s an App for that.”

:wink:

3 Likes