Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

That joke is original enough to make me have a small chuckle. I’ll give you that.

I appreciate that McAppyFan. Mrs Nugget would tell you I just amuse myself, so it is good to have proof that somebody else thinks I am funny. Well, sort of funny.

if Anyone knows weak sauce it would be you…and I flew…left the Kia at your girlfriends house.

If you make just one person laugh then it was a good day on my book.

Yeah. Big dave still trying for that one.

clt says he tries

Never heard that one either :roll_eyes:

Unbelievable this game is not on tv. WAXN is broadcasting the Catawba vs Winston Salem state game in this time slot. WTF

WAXN actually signed to broadcast 10 of Catawba’s 11 games this year…that’s more than they did for us back when they carried our games.

Funny…I just noticed this by accident today. I just started getting into the ROKU/Firestick arena. I still have cable, so I have ESPN thru Spectrum…so I can access the ESPN app on ROKU which plays ESPN+ programs. So…if you have ESPm thru a cable/satellite provider…buy a ROKU for $35 and you’re good to go.

The game is on ESPN+ just like most of our games this season. $4.99 a month plus they are offering a 30 day free trial right now.

clt says appy will limp into Charlotte after a loss.

1 Like

One can hope…I like that about you. Tell your girl I’m flying back Monday, have the car washed, waxed and gassed up for me. Looking forward to seeing all of you Saturday.

I’m sure he has your mom on speed dial, so no worries. She’ll know to pick you up in Hickory at the big ol’ airport.

Please note this is a joke (I’m pretty sure you are a big :snowflake:️ and don’t want to hurt your feels) but I wanted to deliver it on your level.

Good one! :zzz:

Nice crowd shots!

You do realize there were three weather delays idiot.

I used to pull for app but they and their lurkers here can go fuck themselves from now on. Assholes.

1 Like