Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

DOnt forget last minute food lion parking! If you don’t have a spot yet, they are easy to get along with!

Anyone that hung out on AGS knew their fans we’re trash…they are Tarhole fans after all.

SEveral appys have been spotted burning their Nike’s. What shoes will the appys wear to our game???

Apps coming to the big city:

Boone says everyone in Boone (me?) wears Chacos.

He sounds just like Overly Excited Tourist

This is what happens when sports stuff is designed by people who don’t get sports.

Man wish we’d known this before we bought a couple thousand parking passes.

BigDave says Clt is Pm’ing you to tell you to use correct grammar and leave the trailer before the meth explodes.

Any excuse to leave…

The meth jokes only work with Georgia Southern fans, run along now.

Not sure why IttyBitty_Dave feels the need to up his post count here, but more power to him.

So App, assuming they win, will take the Charlotte region, but still not have their own?

Hate to say it, but it’s making me crazy. I know it’s only Tuesday, but the weather for Saturday (AND Sunday Panthers game) is 40% T-storms. DAMMIT!!

Sorry Brah! Summer ain’t over yet.

If they were to win, they’d take our territory and any we won. Since we played an FCS team, we took no territory. They would keep our territory until they lost again. However, since they lost theirs and are going to lose again Saturday we’re stuck with our original region.

1 Like

Is there going to be longer light rail trains to move people before or after the game? Since the light rail runs a schedule I figured more trains would not happen , but adding a car or two to an existing train should be doable with some advanced planning.

I have jumped around from going to a park and ride lot south of the JW Clay station to now having a friend or a friend that lives close enough that I can park in their yard with others in my group and walk. (Though I was looking forward to riding the light rail again.)

I’ve seen nothing that suggests CATS will run additional trains. The good news is we’ll be up big by the end of the 1st Quarter so you guys should be able to space your departures to prevent a big delay.

1 Like