Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

1 train should be good enough for their 500 tickets!

1 Like

I think they are confused. Do the Appies know that they cannot take the train directly back to Tweetsie?

1 Like

Got email from NinerNews about app game and it shows us in black unis/helmet. Really? Not a good idea since, well for OBVIOUS reasons. Yeah let’s wear a primary color of our opponent. Bad planning. I thought this thread title was a joke.

BAd news guys. Mike Hill is an Appy plant. Also the apps are the ones using our student tickets. Also the appies has more fans in happy valley than penn state. Also the appies actually beat the US and the Russians in the space race. I think we are in trouble.

http://www.espncharlotte.net/the-wake-up-call-scott-satterfield-7/

Lambert and Satterfield both were on WFNZ this morning:

It sounds like this may become a yearly game, and in addition Lambert made it sound like we might be trying to shuffle our schedule to get it resumed quicker (just looking at our dates unless our scheduling philosophy changes would be 2025 before this could be done sans some rescheduling)

Let’s see how this series goes then schedule another home/home in 2026 & 2027.

My guess would be it happens before then. It’s already been mentioned both sides are looking at existing schedules.

We should play for the Golden Beard trophy!

Who do we remove from the existing schedule? Cancel a FCS game? Cancel or push out the GA State series? The novelty of this game wears off pretty quick.

That’s way above my pay grade, but both sides seem to want it to be a regularly occurring game, which leads me to believe they’ll find a way to get it done somehow.

I do not see us cancelling an FCS game to get this going.

Boone says that App has shifted FCS games to accommodate more enticing match ups in recent years. It’s not out of the realm of possibility and is probably written into the game contracts.

Serious question, what time to tailgate lots open on Saturday?

at 2 PM

How strict is that?

Boone says 4 hours of tailgating is far from enough.

Not particularly for the surface lots, but I noticed the decks were guarded early last weekend.

Depends on your parking lot attendant. Seriously. They’ve made us pull over and wait out the time, they’ve let us roll in early. It all depends on who is in what lot. If you come in liquored up and rambunctious, don’t expect them to let you in early. Considering you guys are the visitors, I’d be even more careful.

clt gives appys advice. Wait until 2pm to tailgate. The parking services folks would give a ticket to your team bus if possible.

They are intense.

1 Like